Best solo build?

I haven’t been paying much attention for quite some time but I notice the top builds in season and out of season are different. Is that because rapid fire requires a ton of paragon? Is the impale build just easier to put together?

Depends on what do you want.

Solo paragon farming?

UE6 multishot

Solo ladderboards without crazy paragon ?

Shadow impale

Going for the top of the ladderboards ?

Rapid fire

3 Likes

how does the rapid fire build work? so amny mobile monster just jump on u…

Rapid fire is a static build, that relies a lot of area damage and the mechanics behind the belt that makes grenades bounce.
This build requires a lot of paragon because you need to actually tank mobs for a lot of time, and in order to do that with a DH you need a lot of paragon.

This is so spot on; UE6 == farming, Shadow Impale ==Very solid GR build and to be able to play in groups for RGK && Rapid Fire == pushing with High Para;

I’ll tell you what though, I played N6M4 last season and that build is STRONG, super fun to play and not too too bad to gear;

I imagine Rapid Fire will again top the leaderboards as the season progresses, with impale not too far behind.

There will be the occasional UE and N6M4 near the top also. Pushin to your limits will always be dependant on fishing for the right combo of maps, mobs and pylons. To that extent i found rapid fire to be extremely frustrating.

Despite the fact that i am not a fan of rapid fire, i have ancient swamplands and hellcat from day 2 of the season, so i my play with it as the season progresses.

At what paragon does rapid fire start to become viable?

Rapid fire has two variants too, LOD and Natalya, LOD it’s a bit tankier because you can equip several defensive legendaries, Natalya does more damage than LOD build but it’s a lot more squishy (no defensive legendaries).
I would say for LOD 2k is good, for Natalya probably +3.5k (i could be wrong, i’m not a rapid fire expert).

1 Like

It’s not just paragon, it’s what GR you need to make the swap, and your level of LoD gem and how many ancients you have for that build. I’m Paragon 860 and pushing much easier with my Impale build currently. Even UE6 MS is doing much better than my RF build for the time being. Not sure how much I’ll have to level up LoD and get paragons before it becomes better, but I’m sure not there yet.

But… As people say, it depends on what you’re doing. UE6 MS is best for speed farming rifts, bounties, and lower level GR farming. Impale is better for speed farming 90+ GRs and pushing into the low 100s, RF eventually pulls ahead, but I haven’t hit that point yet, so I dunno what the breakpoint will be for me.

1 Like