Best boots for Sunwuko set? (Cosmetically)

Just wondering what everyone thinks. The Sunwuko set is notably missing any boots, and a lot of sets that are missing one of the visible pieces has some legendary that is an obvious fit, both in terms of affix and looks - like Nilfur’s Boast for the wizard’s Tal Rasha set - but that doesn’t seem to be true for Sunwuko. The only boots that could be said to host a complimentary affix would be the Rivera Dancers, and they don’t match the look at all. (Nor do you see a lot of Sunwuko Lashing Tail builds around, obviously.)

So, which cosmetic boot-model do y’all think matches the look of the Monkey King’s Garb best? My own pick so far is a pretty basic one - the Threads, with Infernal Dye. But I don’t have all the legendary boots unlocked yet, and there were a couple others that seem fairly fitting too, like the Warlord’s Boots and the Conqueror’s Boots.

Crudest Boots or Captain Crimson boots.

Hmm, let’s see, let’s see… well, Captain Crimson is of course the boots you’re actually likely to WEAR with Sunwuko, and the design certainly matches, but… the color is off. The orange shade clashes badly with the bright red of the rest of the outfit, and for some reason, they look absolutely horrid if you dye them red. Same applies to every other variant of that design - like Cain’s Travellers and the aforementioned Rivera Dancers (which are still labeled as ‘Boj Anglers’ in the Transmog-interface for some reason…)

Crudest Boots are a wonderful design too, perfect match, but again… color is the problem. Red dye doesn’t have the same issues as Captain Crimson, but you can’t change the color of the metal trims, and their silver just creates an obvious mismatch with the gold trim of the outfit proper. Indeed, the whole reason for my own picks is that they DO have a golden (or close enough) trim that, once the rest is dyed, they blend in decently.

So, still looking for the perfect match. Picked up the Firewalkers recently, and they’re another possibility - they’ve got the trim, and the color is a good match even without dye, but the design just doesn’t QUITE fit the aesthetics of Sunwuko in my eyes…