Best and worth stat!

I can’t find my answer so i’m asking here.
If I have to remove a stat from an amulet what would it be? And which one you think the best?

1000 agility
100 crit dmg
10 cc
20 elemental dmg

Depends a bit on how much crit chance and crit damage you already have in your build, but given this is a primal or ancient amulet you can probably roll off the aglity (? dexterity?) as it can be added back on with augmentation. The sooner we get a ramas gift that works for rings and amulets the better.

Re-roll the Dexterity to a socket, so you end up with

20% Elemental
10% CHC
100% CHD
Socket

Don’t worry about the loss of a main-stat, as you can always gain more of that with paragon points and/or caldesann’s despair augments, but you don’t have a way of gaining the other stats that way.

Congratulations, you literally have a perfect amulet.

2 Likes

Please what is agility? :stuck_out_tongue: Wrong game or so?
Best Amu is 10 cc, 100 cd and elemental dmg to roll. Thats it.

The OP is from Europe (their Battlenet ID starts with a 2), so the most likely explanation is that Agility is a translation of whatever their native language shows for Dexterity.

I’m from Europe 2. I know agi only from people playin wow and not diable since it was always dex :wink: Diablo 1 was in english, no way to get any other language as long as I remember. But the smiley could have indexed you that this was not really ment absolutely serious :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes indeed, I used to play wow and wrote agility. That is dexterity in diablo :slight_smile:
thanks for your comments all clear now!

I think we need a few more piece of information:

1. What type of elemental damage?

2. What class or build are you planning on playing?

Some elemental damage types are not optimal for specific builds.

hi, I’m trying to optimise justice set for speed gr farm, having a lot of fun with tempest rush lightning damage! i don’t enjoy cold spec even if its better. as for now i’m able to finish 92 between 2 and 3min and I want to keep that pace for higher gr.

If you want to use the same build to push, switch Lightning damage to a socket because you’re going to switch the rune on TR to cold since that’s miles better than lightning.
I get it tho, i used to have a speed farming Lightning build as well and just right click my way to victory.

that is exactly what I like in this build ;p