Best 5th Passive for Zodiac Rend?

I’m excited about the new follower system, especially since FOT emanates.

Adding another passive with the Hellfire Amulet is great! I just need some thoughts about passives:

Using the Hellfire Amulet, what passive would you add to the stock Boon, Ruthless, Rampage & Beserker/Brawler?

Assume this is your push build:)

those are the 5 you will use. At least for rend anyways.

1 Like

Berserker & Brawler stack?

I guess I have more farming to do:)

Yes. End game gear is already berserker, rampage, ruthless, brawler are the top 4. Boon is thrown in and will allow for 1-2 cdr rolls to be dropped for more main stat and a little more damage.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! I appreciate the help!

Imo Relentless passive is strongest passive in whole game.
So ill take 4 dps passives (rampage, brawler, berserker rage, ruthless) + relentless.

There’s also BoBK to mess with :slight_smile:

I think I’ll keep Boon, it’s too important to me to maintain Wrath. As of now I’m looking for damage. That means Berserker & Brawler, at least for the time being.

If you opt for relentless your willingly taking less powerful build. With BOBK as your fifth you can drop one 8% cdr roll and one 10% cdr roll on your gear for more main stat. If a player has 30k main stat that is about 5% damage. Most won’t achieve 30k in a season so the main stat is worth even more then 5% for them.

3 Likes

Now that I have HA with Boon Passive , I have added Brawler to the mix . That coupled with Enchantress running FoT , Nemesis and benefit of either 10% more Elemental Damage or CDR , I think it will be a game changer . Maybe not astronomical but it will definitely get better I would think . This does open up some good improvement possibilities . We’ll see pretty soon . GL everyone and HF with this new Follower buff .

1 Like

I need help with some Berserker Rage/Brawler math here:

I’m running Boon, Rampage, Ruthless & Berserker Rage.

I’d like to add Brawler with Hellfire, but so far RNG has only yielded some bad primals and a few alright ancients.

I have this Eye of Etlich in the stash:

20 Physical
100 CHD
100 CHC

Brawler adds some DPS, but how much more do I need to match the damage of the above amulet?

Also depends a little on your Taeguk (I assume we are talking about a Rend setup), since this also goes into the additive pool. I see a rank 119 gem on one of your characters, so I’ll base it on that.

At 10 stacks, that Taeguk gives about +68% damage. You have +30% on gear. Battle Rage adds +10%. Berserker Rage gives +25%. That comes to +133%, total, or a 2.33x multiplier.

Brawler would bring you to +153%, or a 2.53x multiplier.

2.53 / 2.33 = 1.086, so Brawler adds +8.6% damage (when the conditions are met, of course).

That’s not bad, but definitely not worth giving up too much in the form of a different amulet. For instance, missing Elemental% on the amulet can cost 10% or more damage. Or, an amulet with the right rolls - Ele%, CHC, CHD- but bad rolls on each of those - like 15% / 8% / 50%, would also be about -14% damage.

So if you’ve only been finding crappy Hellfires, then stick with the Eye of Etlich.

1 Like

Thanks a whole lot for the help!

So, basically I need to do the above math, add it to the damage on the Hellfire, then see if it’s mathematically better than the Eye of Etlich.

Hi, with Season 24 and the Ethereal giving another passive skill, does it mean we can have 6 now, 4 plus hellfire and Ethereal? Thanks.

Yes, with Ethereal + Hellfire, you can now carry 6 passives.

2 Likes

For me, it depends on when…

I like Unforgiving early, as I really hate losing the ability to attack because the monsters aren’t packed tightly enough.

If I’m dying, which isn’t often, Nerves of Steel because then I can have the follower give something more useful.

And then, once I have the stuff I need, at least to start farming well and pushing, any of the usual damage stuff. If I can get it, Rampage because I like it just happening.