Being a Mathmatical genious i have to correct people all day

I guess it needs a lot of flags for something to happen. Maybe there isn’t enough people flagging anymore.

At this point I would just say those are just low quality baits that you are still falling for. He’s very well aware that no one takes him seriously. A handful of people know he’s just a troll, yet you all keep fueling him on his threads.

Feel free to admit i was right in the OP. Dont be ashamed, it’s brave to stand up and admit you were wrong. My mathmatical prowess cant be denied.

HUGE HINT

Helping the community
“here’s a little engine I designed and it is not perfect but I hope some of you find it worthwhile and useful”

Alienating the community and opening yourself up for attack
“Being a Mathematical genius i have to correct people all day”

The second one comes across as a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur and will stop nearly anyone intelligent from looking at it and likely promote deserved insults. Bettering the community is a collaborative venture with contributions from selfless individuals who donate their efforts with no thought of praise or reward, nor do they fish for compliments, or place themselves above anyone.

Helping people requires humility not hubris.

EDIT
Stephen Hawking was both a mathematical and scientific genius who discovered that black holes emit radiation which can be detected by special instrumentation. His discovery has made the detailed study of black holes possible. Every time when told he was a genius he avoided the label and said he still did not know enough about it and may not in his lifetime. I suggest you use Hawking as a benchmark before you call yourself a genius again because he did not think he was one.

no, what you describe is egotism, narcissism, and virtue signaling. you think one should need to feel better about themselves for helping the lesser, weaker, unintelligent?

I PRESENT THE STRAIGHT HARD FACTS, JACK.

How you accept them is your choice. If you refuse them, it’s your loss. But understand, i did not have to share these FACTS. I shared these facts to help you. These FACTS dont care about your feelings.

Stating " “Being a Mathematical genius i have to correct people all day”"
is everything you have just described and everyone here “JACK”, saw it and paid you out for it. You are no Stephen Hawking and why do you think they paid you out - Your Hubris - FACT.
You think you are intelligent? Think on that. Start asking Why? You set yourself up for attack with that thread header - FACT - Megalomania.

Present facts without ego or deprecation or NOBODY listens. Common sense 101.

He’s such a mathematical genious that he can’t do even basic math.

5^4 = 550 ??

And yes, that’s one of his countless sock accounts.

Is that new math? Common Core? I think he was home schooled.

k now be nonbias for a second, and understand that if i set myself up for attack, then what kind of person would attack me? someone morally right, or morally wrong? So because of how i described myself, why did it offend you and place you on the attack? Maybe ask yourself who’s really in the wrong here. I stated FACTS, accurate FACTS that help those who are unaware of the FACTS. I am helping people, regardless of your sins, my friend.

Seems like you and many others need to take the time to think about, meditate on, evaluate, and give serious thought to your behaviors, thoughts, attitudes, motivations, and desires before you start bashing me for simply describing myself in an introduction before i help people with FACTS.

To be fair, public school is beyond abysmal, at least where I live. And it always has been. Home school would be an improvement

“Being a Mathmatical genious i have to correct people all day”

I guess we can forgive you for not being a spelling genius too.

No you don’t have to correct people all day. You could just let people wallow happily in ignorance and outrage. Most seem to prefer that. Remember what happened to Socrates.

1 Like

I agree that public schools DO need some improvement, but I’m not so sure home schooling is the answer. Kids miss out on an important part of growing up, learning to socialize. Don’t forget, this scumbag was home schooled :point_down:

He’s just the most high profile, granted, and others not home schooled do atrocious things as well. But in my experience, those raised and taught in an isolated bubble tend to not get along very well out in the real world. Selfish, self-centered, socially awkward, no real sense of how the world actually works, usually have a sense of self-aggrandizement, spoiled rotten, etc.

The bullying, the peer pressure, the abusive, indifferent or downright neurotic teachers. I could have done with a little less of that sort of socializing. Socializing implies there is some choice of who you associate yourself with. Public or even private schools don’t have that. We did our socializing after school.

Yeah, it’s a lesson on how the world really is. Gives you some idea of what is to come versus being thrown to the lions.

Also the friends, the team building, working with others, extra-curricular activities, etc. The good outweighs the bad.

i was an orphan.

you guys are talking about bullies while bullying me.

1 Like

True victims don’t set themselves up as bait.

There’s only two periods in my life where I couldn’t avoid interacting with people like that. One I chose the other was school. A blind person can see how the world is. You don’t have to partake in immersion with the worst aspects of humanity to know it. Our extra curricular activities were just that, outside of school. We made our friends outside of school. We built teams, little nonviolent packs of kids really, outside of school. For most of history that’s the way kids were raised and it’s better by a long chalk to the indoctrination kids get now.

victim blaming is wrong. i should be able to wear and say what i want without you telling me it’s my fault that someone attacked or bullied me.

1 Like

We’ll just agree to disagree - fair enough?

You can agree to whatever you like I just disagree. Where did that agree to disagree thing come from? Isn’t it just a confusing way to say it’s not worth fighting about?

Are you the victim or the perpetrator? After all you threw the first stone. You wrapped it in bubble wrap but it was a stone and you did throw it.

i invented the term “We’ll just disagree to agree”

it sounds better