Beating A Dead Horse

Come on Blizzard. You missed the mark big time on the console release. Please work on making these requests a reality in the near future:

• In game voice / text chat
  • PC esque lobby system

That’s pretty much all that missing in console versions to make this game the perfect gem it was back in the early 2000s. Despite these missing features I ended up buying the game anyways on Playstation and intend on playing for a while in hopes of seeing these features come to fruition in the near future . If they don’t, I can’t see myself sticking around for endgame without this in place.

Playing on the switch right now and IDK if the match making is broken but its a complete ghost town. Barely ever get matched with anyone playing the game. Yet the game is #1 on the eshop. I personally think the match making is broken. No way no one is playing. It’s #1 on the eshop with a userbase of 90 million+. Lobby system too would be great.

Also when I do find people to play with you can’t even communicate with them at all. No chat box or anything. The emote window is useless. Why does it have bag is full but not even an Ok. Who thought this was ok?

This is the D3 Console forum guys. You might want your feedback heard. You can send it over here: