Barbarians Unite Pls. Nice People spotted :)

Since they cleared different greater rift levels (144 non-season vs. 143 season), the answer to your question is no.

So you wish to do a silly game of Simon says then. Is it worth 17% less damage than 5000 Paragon then?

1 Like

He doesn’t know what he means.

He’s too busy arguing both sides to boost his post count.

4 Likes

This sums up his arguments:

2 Likes

What two sides am I arguing? Do you mean I am arguing for a buff to barb but not for the buff to make them OP? Does that count as arguing both sides?

My suggestion is to reduce lamentation rend damage from 150-200% to a flat 100%.

Miss Flanagan,

I think you’re wrong again (as you always are). Let’s buff Lamentations to a flat 300%.

What say you?

3 Likes

:smiley_cat: I think your use of absolutes is problematic, but does remind me of the following logic puzzle.

You are a prisoner in a room with 2 doors and 2 guards. One of the doors will guide you to freedom and behind the other is a hangman --you don’t know which is which.

One of the guards always tells the truth and the other always lies. You don’t know which one is the truth-teller or the liar either.

You have to choose and open one of these doors, but you can only ask a single question to one of the guards.

What do you ask so you can pick the door to freedom?

Riddle me this, aye?!

Ok, I’ll play your game:

I say, you’re the liar, without facts, and full convoluted opinions.

Did I guess right?

3 Likes

I’d just ask why the Barb buff wasn’t bigger so you didn’t need 10K Paragon to do 140

4 Likes

They could arguably go 300%.

2 Likes

jay,

Why not 300,000%? Who cares about balance?

1 Like

Why not let Barbs have one season, just one, being the most OP class with the highest clears?

1 Like

I have no problem with barbs being #1, but why does any class need to be #1 by 3 greater rifts?

Unproven conjecture Micro. Flagging you for trying to wreck others fun out of spite or whatever reason, I don’t care to guess beyond that. Playing the ‘nice guy who cares about balance’ to cover your act. For shame.

This is a blatant lie. You’ve zero factual evidence of this, other than you think, and someone else said “they think”

Stop thinking, you’re not good enough at it.

6 Likes

Until the patch goes live and with what numbers, everything you and I say is unproven conjecture. This is what we can agree on: barbs if the patch go live as is, barbs can definitely clear 140 in non-season.

This is higher than any DH, monk, crusader has ever cleared in America/EU/Asia in non-season.

This is equal to the top witch doctor clear in non-season in America/EU/Asia.

This is less than necromancers (142) and wizards (144). Both are being nerfed.

These are facts and not conjecture.

Because that is how this game works. Blizz has shown no ability or inclination to make builds & classes balanced, and maybe it could be done, maybe it couldn’t be. Probably the closest we’ll ever get to to balance is each class getting a turn or two on top of the GR clear pile. It would be an improvement over what we’ve had to date, right?

3 Likes

Why ask why?

If you were given an answer, I don’t believe you’d be capable of processing it.

My advice to you is to still thy utterances and play the game.

7 Likes

I say: buff barb even more. Let the world end in oceans of salty tears of the mofos and hypocrites. Cheers, bois!

6 Likes

I would ask one of them “If I asked the other guy, which door would he show for freedom?”

This would show the wrong door to us so we would choose the other one.

Shut it, what is your point? Go post in DH forums.

3 Likes