Barbarians Unite Pls. Nice People spotted :)

Quite frankly, if next season doesn’t see some WhirlRend clearance videos set to this tune, I’m going to be sorely disappointed…

6 Likes

How about this one?

As already mentioned in another thread…

Beach Boys - Help Me Renda…

Behold. Hulk where are you?

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Do you no longer feel the same?

I would think by now Free you would know my writing style and my analytical reasoning. Those posters are definitely not me. I am not an English professor, but our writing provides insights into our background. For example, you were most likely raised in the south as evidence by your frequent use of “Y’all”. Also, you likely live in a big city based on the colloquialism that you use.

Ooh, Ooh, Miss Flanagan! Do be so kind as to analyze my writing next.

2 Likes

Sorry. I’m only allowed to do one forensic writing analysis per day on the D3 forum. :laughing:
Free knows my writing style so…

1 Like

:frowning:
I’m going to take a go at this. Based on your style of writing, your middle aged man, who wears spectacle and fancies Brut cologne. In fact, you were in an old episode of “Cold Case Files” from 1984, I’m surprised you’re still around.

Now that wasn’t so hard.

2 Likes

You got two details right. :slight_smile:

All this ‘barb OP, pls nerf’ is nuts. Same thing happened to Blessed Shield Crusaders/Hammerdin. Flag the nerf posts as trolling and do as you do.

Leave barbs alone, let the boys play. Coming from a Crusader main. Do I play and enjoy WoTW? Yes to one, I still play it but it isn’t enjoyable. The current iteration is in desperate need of the ptr buffs we tested with. Not a reduced version.

4 Likes

You know that a difference in opinion is not trolling.

My suggestion is to decrease the lamentation buff from 150%-200% to a flat 100%. Is that really so awful?

That mob mentality though is real…:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’d post the high five thing, but I’m not allowed lol

But I nearly spat my water out reading this :rofl:

That is becoming a genuine concern with some of the things I’ve read around here lately

1 Like

Ha!

Glad I could provide a chuckle. God knows the chuckle heads in GD are doing the opposite.

For the record, though Micro denies it, GoodWillHunt and DarkKnight are, indeed, his alts–of this I’m very certain.

2 Likes

I took your advice and stopped reading everything he wrote, the forums are a lot less confusing place now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I see you’re still kicking, that’s a shame.

Well, I was thinking an increase of 300 - 400%.

2 Likes

There is a problem with your hypothesis that you are dunking on my “alts” in general discussion. The two accounts you quoted have not posted in general discussion in many days if you use the search function.

As I told you, whatever accounts that you think are my alts in the thread linked below are definitely not mine.

P.S. Could you please provide a quote where I made any denials?

I would love to see the faces of everyone who was asking for a nerf if devs actually buffed lamentation from 200% to 300% and increased the 6 pieces damage bonus from 10000% to 15000% and suddenly barbs could solo GR150

Devs would also mention that they would like to keep it like that for at least 2 seasons :rofl:

The outrage on forums would be just ridiculous…

Everyone who asked for nerfs would be like this:

9 Likes