Barbarian feedback (overall not just for season 24)

WW barb for high pushing:
Is too dependant on Area damage and huge pulls. Which makes for a playstyle which isn’t fun and just makes the WW barb as damage practically impossible to play in groups for higher Greater rifts, due to the Lag of all the Area damage calculations.

I truely wished the Area damage was removed or changed, not just for WW barb though. Area damage is a cruch and the game could be balanced without it.
Or at least make it so Area damage doesn’t play such a huge role for the overall damage output. I want to play as WW barb as damage in groups without making the entire team lag out…

H90 high level Greater rifting:
Suffers from too low toughness, and could also get more Damage, without a doubt. One way is to bring in a way to give Permanent WoTB. Possibly by reducing remaining cooldown by 1s for every 30 Rage generated as a set bonus. If using Mortiks brace this would give a slight damage and toughness boost. Just Permanent WoTB might not be enough to close the gap to the highest performers. So an additional solution that the Devs could come up with would also be needed.

Leapquake in high greater rifts:
Has an interesting playstyle and does rather well, but lacks some damage and also a way to do more Single target damage on Greater rift bosses. Either a set bonus or legendary power that would double damage if the Earthquake/Avalance hits only one target would help some for the long and boring Boss fights.

Raekor in high greater rifts:
Wall charging as the “best” method to gather stacks is a silly way to play in my opinon. This set needs to be looked through and hopefully be slightly redisigned. It also lacks both damage and toughness.

Immortal kings in higher greater rifts:
Lacks damage, so either a supporting legendary or something else is required to push this closer to the top performers. One way could be that the 6 piece set bonus would also say, targets that your Ancients hit also takes X% (balance X as needed) more damage from your Rage spenders. IK also has trouble to clear out larger packs.

2 Likes

i love me some hota but if it wasnt for the Reakors set it would be the dog of the class . it lacks some kinda muiltiplier .