Barbarian attacking extremely slowly

Good night… I’m playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Sous on 05/17/2022 at 03:40 am and simply my Barbarian character created this season is not able to attack… I leveled him up to 69 at dawn. 05/16 and now when I went to play again he hits extremely slowly… He can’t use any skills and even less can attack at normal speed… He has 90% movement reduction and also attack speed, but I I don’t understand why… I NEVER used any hacker files or made use of any hacker items… I ALWAYS played honestly and when I went to play my game it gave this error, I would like to know why? Since I’ve never used ANY hacking items, I’ve always played honestly and I hate those who use these types of equipment… Help me, because I want to play my game normally and I can’t because of this error…

That should get you to another stickied thread…

The legendary affix on Stone Gauntlets is…

Getting hit increases your armor by 50%, but reduces your movement speed by 15% and attack speed by 20%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.

This means…

Stacks Armour Movement Speed Attack Speed
1 Increased by 50% Reduced by 15% Reduced by 20%
2 Increased by 100% Reduced by 30% Reduced by 40%
3 Increased by 150% Reduced by 45% Reduced by 60%
4 Increased by 200% Reduced by 60% Reduced by 80%
5 Increased by 250% Reduced by 75% Reduced by 100%

Because the Stone Gauntlets provide both a benefit (increased armour) and a penalty (slowed movement and attack speed) the intention is that the player needs to utilise other items or abilities to remove the penalty but keep the benefit. For example…

1. Equip or Cube the Ice Climber boots
  2. Use an Invigorating Gem at Rank 25 or higher
  3. Maintain 100% up-time on your class’s uber-ability, e.g. Wrath of the Berserker on a Barbarian, Akarat’s Champion on a Crusader, and so on.
2 Likes