Auto Save isnt working

Hello,
A few of my friends and I are playing Diablo3 on console (xbox) and multiple times have not had our progress saved. It does not happen to all of us at one time, usually only one of us will have our characters reverted back to the paragon level that we were at prior to our session. It is extremely frustrating to find the end game set pieces that we are grinding for, only to turn on the console later and find that we lost a ton of levels and no longer have the gear.

This has happened multiple times to each of us and we are wondering if there is any way around this issue. We have tried prompting auto save by changing our banners in town, thinking that might be the issue. It didn’t help.

In the latest time this happened, I noticed the autosave icon was spinning in the top right for quite some time. I decided to give it 10 minutes to see if it resolved and it did not. I had quit the session (back to main menu) and started a game and still had my progress. The next time I turned on my xbox, I had lost all the progress I made over the session and was back to where I was the day before.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

We want to continue playing D3, but cannot deal with this issue. Playing for lengthy session only to lose all the experience, crafting mats, and gear be lost is not something we want to continue with.

Any ideas?

Console version has a dedicated bug report forum: Console Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

You can move your post by editing it and change the category field.

1 Like

I guess that is one benefit of having an online-only requirement for the PC version.