Attempting to get a build picked for a challenge rift

Made a fun little troll build to try and get picked as a challenge rift. Doubt it’ll be successful, but I’m going to laugh really hard if it does. Teleport: Calamity is the only damage dealing skill in the build (well, there’s Black Hole too, but Teleport does most of the damage).

At first I tried it with LoD, but I did way too much damage and cleared a GR45 in under 90 sec. LoD is too strong, I think this proves you can literally take anything into a GR45 with LoD and clear it.

I tried it just by replacing LoD from my LoD setup, but then I didn’t do quite enough damage, took more like 10 min to clear.

Decided to add in Captain Crimson’s and Aughild’s for a bit of extra damage to get my time down into the challenge rift window. And of course Blackthorne’s. Blackthorne’s is key.

2 Likes

Fun take! :mage:‍♂ I’d use Mocking demise + Illusionist (requiring damage taken) without Aether walker. The mirror image damage and stuns could even be a focus of the build :smile:

Haha that could be good.

My original build had my primal Moonlight Ward, but I think the Moonlight Ward ended up doing the bulk of the damage. So I switched in my Primal Blackthorne’s pieces instead.

I’ve got some nice ancient Arcane Swampies I could run too if I were to swap out Blackthorne’s. Blackthorne’s seems better though :laughing: