Attack Speed Breakpoints?

Tried googling but I failed. Is there any site/post that explains or calculates attack speed breakpoints? From what I’ve read so far, it’s a lot more complicated than it was in D2; is it even worth getting into for someone who isn’t particularly math-inclined?

RE: Strafe DH

Thanks.

Go to…
https://www.d3planner.com/
and import your hero. On the Skills/Effects tab, for skills that show a Breakpoint stat, hovering your mouse over it will show your current frames and the amount of attack speed needed to hit the next frames breakpoint.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, didn’t know it was that simple :stuck_out_tongue:

Now to figure out what stats to use on my rings and gloves lol.

According to the planner, my next AS BP gives me 7.7%+ DPS. How do I know if that’s better than rolling 50 CHD instead? :stuck_out_tongue:

Clicking on any item of gear allows you to amend the affixes / values on it so you could amend an affix to give you 50% CHD and see the difference.

1 Like

If you hit the next aps break point and can still keep up your hatred with normal game play, then go ahead. For channeled abilities like strafe, I think attack speed is worse for you? You’ll run out of hatred too fast. Just see if you can keep your hatred up with it. The Enchantress instead of Templar is a good way to hit the next break point. She can give 3% attack speed.

1 Like

That’s convenient, thanks for the help.

@TrvAix

Thanks! That’s perfect 'cause I only need about +2 IAS to hit my next BP.

2 Likes