Asia server connection issue

Hi, anyone encounter slow entering game issue for asia server? I try Americas server, it is better and faster then asia server.

Asia server keep getting request timeout with error code 1016. what happen blizzard?

1 Like

Yes, same with me. No issue on NA and EU server.
Cant even access the game with Asia server.

Same here been 6 hours and when in game super laggy can’t do anything

What happens to Asia’s server, there is always problems with the server due to lost connection.

I just started to play for 5 minutes and the lost connection error code 1016 and what a day to start Christmas.

Asia’s server still had problems and error code 1016 lost connection for more than 15 hours and I am unable to complete my bounties’ adventure. Now I had to start a new character in America server in which it is quite stable and no connection’s lag.

I can play with no lag now. If you still encounter problem, can try to reach to their support.

man, this is a joke.

there’s a delay of half a sec to 2 secs from mouse click to actually firing pri/sec spells.

frequent in game pauses, followed by pandemonium a minute later when everything updates at the same time, monsters die, gold flying out of monsters everywhere.

frequent error 1016.

then, webpage to contact support says it needs 2 files when it’s their server that has problems. when i try to upload MSInfo.nfo like somebody that obeys instructions, it says it’s the wrong file. and i cannot contact support coz of this.

hahahahahahaha. wat a fail. i should’ve just made the character on the american server from the beginning. then i wouldnt have to REDO EVERYTHING!

ya since last night, now able to log in but damn lag with 1k+ latency

which support u contact ? it took me forever to reach either US/KR support.

unable to contact support. the webpage demands the MSInfo.nfo and dxdiag.txt. the MSInfo.nfo is apparently the wrong file, even though Blizzard practically demands it.

1 Like

No… the web page demands the MSInfo.txt file… the NFO format is the wrong format.

Read carefully…

1 Like

That is why I started a new character in America’s server and there is no lag or connection error code 1016 and I think the asia’s server maintenance team are having the Christmas’s holiday spirit.

nah, at no point did it say .txt. i made sure to check the extension earlier. but hey, good to know.

which is funnier, considering xmas isnt a typical asian holiday. if anything, american servers should be experiencing this problem.

im so miffed. must restart character. zzzzz. if only they let us import.

If you do File / Save, you get a NFO file.

If you do File / Export, you get a TXT file.

1 Like

ah, got it. alright.

servers still slow. still half a sec from mouse click to spell cast.

RIP to all the hardcore characters. i bet a lot died from the server crapping itself.

im just going to play on american servers now. funny. way further than asian server geographically, but at least it is playable.

I didnt contact support. I wait for it to recover, lol.