Asia Challenge Rift 205

I looked through the CR LB, and the oldest date I could find was Oct 18th.

I did find it funny that I am dead last on the 4-man LB, but that is still only 3rd place because only three 4-man parties have completed it.

Nope, your reply on October 26, 2021 should be a Barbarian, not Crusader. If you run with the Crusader, you will be able to finish it, but there won’t be a reward. The Asia Challenge Rift has been messed up for several weeks. Current CR is 227, the original post referred to CR 205. I think there were a few between 205 and 227 that have been correct, but mostly either the wrong one or No data.

1 Like

So, I ran the crusader CR with 4 other people this week (within the past 4 days), and all of them got the reward, including me. But none of us ran it last week.

I know this because I leveled them all from level 0, and I asked them all before we ran it.

Maybe it gives the reward if you have not completed it yet, even if it is 2 weeks old or older.

Yes, that would appear to be correct.

Ok here is my ASIA (STILL !!!)
https://prnt.sc/1xg1e9q
Here is my Americas…
https://prnt.sc/1xg1lg0

I have no idea whether it is country-related as in where someone resides, or the servers in that country… Asia has had random problems with lag since inception but this has nothing to do with that…

I am pretty calm about it but it is annoying that it is nearly 3 weeks behind other updates in other places.

To reiterate, I have zero issues with Europe and Americas updating on schedule.

Just a shot in the dark here. Have you tried logging out of your Battle․net App and then logging back in?

It wouldn’t take but a second and might be worth a try.

1 Like

Addendum

Okay, this is what I get on the Americas Region:

This is what I get on the Europe Region:

When I selected Challenge Rift on the Asia Region I got the Challenge Rift 224 Crusader like you’re getting. (Wish I had taken a screenshot then). So, I tried logging out of the Launcher and back in. This time, when I tried to access the Asia Challenge Rift, I am now getting this:

I hope this information helps the “cause”.

1 Like

Good suggestion but I do not have the ‘stay online’ ticked so I log in fresh every time. So Yes.

1 Like

Ah you are getting what I used to get. That does not happen now, I just get a three week old Akhan’s build that I completed the day it came on.
Well at least neither of us are seeing things that is one consolation. :slight_smile:

EDIT ADDITION: Just thinking and asking, is there a cache directory for D3 we can safely clear/wipe? I have seen something similar when a website said they have a new page and it shows the old one…so you clear the cache and it loads the new one? Just a thought.

1 Like

Ah, great idea!

It’s documented in the Bug Report Forum in Maskraider’s Season Journey and Achievement Bug (Solution):

I think I’ll try that too.  

1 Like

Addendum

Okay. I deleted the Battle․net and Blizzard Entertainment Files and Folders per the instructions I linked above, in all three locations. However, it did not help in my case. On the Asia Region I’m still getting the Challenge Rift option grayed-out and the message “No Challenge Rift Data available”.  

2 Likes

I deleted all cache files.
I am still seeing a 3 week old Challenge rift.
While it is kind of Blizzard to supply the horadric caches for weeks that do not show (If that is what they are doing), it does not detract from the fact that there are issues in the Asia region challenge rift for many people with updating.

There was one difference surprisingly, the Battlenet app loaded faster.
Go figure?

It is a bug. it has been documented pretty well.

Run some bounties instead? Not much else you can do.

It is worth noting that unlike Americas and Europe regions

Asia is also the only server that regularly sits pondering its navel on Hero lists regularly and randomly.
This is an indicator that it clearly does not work as well as other regions.

https://prnt.sc/1xoh67a

Personally, I do not mind bounties.

With season 25 coming in two days, the convenience that the other two regions benefit from is lost.
It will be different levelling up but while I am ok with that, I imagine a lot of people won’t be. It’s does unfortunately look like they do not care if one of their regions is not functioning properly.

1 Like

I logged in and saw they do have CR #233 on Asia (after many weeks of non-functioning Challenge Rifts). It’s a Demon Hunter instead of the expected Necromancer but at least it something to get the cache just after season start.

Last week was DH week. This week should be Necromancer. So, if you’re not seeing a Necromancer, it’s not this week’s challenge rift.

1 Like

Yes. However the DH is actually showing up as CR #233 not #232. Looks like Asia Region is deviating from Europe and Americas in that regard. All last week on Asia we were presented with Challenge Rift Data Not Available.

I wouldn’t think it would matter as long as you haven’t done either one of them. You should still be able to collect a reward from it.

I hate Challenge Rifts, so the only time I do them is for Season start. And even then, I don’t always do them. (But… that’s just me).

I still wish Blizzard would wake up, pull their pants up and get back to work on the Asia Region.

1 Like

Asia S25 has started and the CR is a DH not a Necro like NA and Euro.

This has been mentioned in above posts.

Shame Asia isn’t managed very well.

3 Likes