Armory broken… again

Characters that have been played in the new era can‘t be displayed on the Profile Web pages. Instead error 500 page shows up.

Characters that have NOT been played in era 2022-2 CAN be displayed.

When will this be fixed?

1 Like

Are you referring to when looking at other players? Because mine updated just fine in new era on NS.

I also see your monk Helena just fine.

Ctrl-Shift-R

That should force clear cached files and refresh the page. Sometimes it caches old data and goes bonkers.

Edit:

I also see that the OP is on the Euro realm, not the Americas. Could be cause for some confusion as well.

Game on.

Edit 2.

Ok, this is interesting.

My Americas profile is fine, but my Euro one is throwing the 500 server error. Maybe its only on that server if you are from that server? I can see their profile fine over there, but not my own, however its fine here on the America’s side.

Very odd.

An error occurred. Please try again later.

Error ID: WHB7E

Edit 3:

I can view the career page of my heroes on EU, but not the individual heros. Very odd.

Edit 4:

Ok, so I went and logged into each hero and started a game with them then logged back out. Before that, one hero wasn’t even showing up in the profile. Now I can see that hero, but not the one I play the most on EU.

This is my version of a self found on that realm. But see if any of you can access it.

Might truly be a bug with the EU realm.

However the other hero there works fine:

And mine in the Americas seem to work fine:

I have no idea.

Good luck.

Hi,

Yes, I play on EU.

The problems show on my main account

I have not yet played with this (BarahirHC) account in era 2022-2, so all characters can be displayed just fine.

On the other account I played with three characters (Deirdra, Undine and Johanna) where I get error 500. All other characters and the career page can be displayed.

Try loading any character from EU Ranking for era 2022-2 and you will always get error 500.

Same problem for me, can Blizzard look at it please

Problem has been resolved, I can see all my characters again.

Thank you

Yep, mine are working too now. Nice.