Armor set farming

I am at paragon lvl 110, does it really take this long to farm armor set…i see some people have full sets already. Am i doing something wrong. Bounties and rifts…and blood shard and the cube…

What torment level are you playing on? Higher levels = more drops. Paragon levels don’t matter - a player can have 1000 paragon, but if they are playing on T1 they will have low drop rates.

3 Likes

Concentrate on getting the free set. Once you get it, you’ll be able to play on higher difficulty levels, where item drop chances increase significantly.

3 Likes

What @TimberWolf said, if you’re just looking for a full Set. Complete Season Journey Chapters 1, 2, 3 & 4. You’ll receive the first of 3 Haedrig’s Gifts after you finish Chapter 2.

Season 28 – Haedrig’s Gift

If you’re farming other Sets and their complementary items, then this site might be helpful: D3 Resource: Difficulty Overview

1 Like

If you’re playing season then concentrate on finishing first 4 chapters of season journey. That will give you full set for “free”. That will help you to get to higher difficulties where legendaries (incl. set items) drop more frequently.

If you’re not playing season then easiest way get a lot of power early on is Legacy of Dreams legendary gem, also works in season especially if free set has bad 2 and 4 piece bonuses. Just get any random legendaries and try to find ones with big damage multipliers. You can even equip one piece from set but you have make sure 2 piece bonus doesn’t active otherwise you will lose damage bonus of LoD gem. It might not look that good at first but it will not take long before you’re crushing Torment 11+.

1 Like