Are we getting a patch this time or?

Interesting changes.

Several classes ethereals changed. Good in that there is more differentiation, bad in that means getting the right ethereal is now more difficult.

Crusaders asked for thorns, instead get maximum damage and pony cooldown.

Demon Hunters get a bone, but not the melee weapon they needed.

Well, at least the bows are significantly better, but I do agree they need a melee weapon. All they have to do is make a spear and call it a javelin.

Wow, that’s a major screw up… I just got one of the new Bartuc’s for my monk with 970 Strength and no Dexterity. What the Hells is that about? These weapons can’t be used by other classes so why are they given a chance at getting stats for other classes. That’s going to really hork big time if after finally getting an Ethereal for your toon it has the wrong class stats.

You either got a bugged one or you’re not noticing the dex. It has strength on it due to the version in diablo 2.

Ha, they removed heavenly strength from the Crusader Eths. I noticed that odd pairing and posted it the first night. Was nothing but a 20% damage debuff if your Eth rolled with it.

OK, so the Str is always there… I just bought 12 more from Dank Meme and they all had Str and Dex. I’m going to just assume I spaced out and misread that previous one… darn, it had 10.0 crit and decent sweeping wind damage… oh well… it’s the PTR.

They got buffed, but now you have to use the one catered to your build. I tested Manajumas and it was way better. <3 WD

The new change buffs Voodoo, Secondary, and Decay, skills.

It literally has nothing to do with Manajuma (hex is a defensive skill), or DoD (a primary skill), for those claiming it magically buffed it. In fact it made DoD worse because it loses the 100% it got before they just nerfed it.

Also you couldn’t have possibly used the Ethereal item on Manajuma’s because it requires the Set ceremonial Knife and you cannot cube the ethereal item or the knife.

Sorry I meant Mundungu’s. But my original point still stands. They did get buffed. They went from 100% WD damage to 200% of a specific type.