Are the falcon wings lost to me?

I’ve been playing Diablo 3 for a few months on Xbox and didn’t realize the falcon wings were a thing. I’m quite sure I found a “mysterious chest” in Act IV and opened it but didn’t actually pick anything up or add anything to inventory because the items were a plain yellow. Whatever the items actually were they were too easy to overlook. Are the falcon wings lost to me forever now? That would suck. I don’t want to grind forever for nothing.

Maybe you can use the google machine & check the quest notes to get them

Just to be clear: The Falcon Wings drop from a Mysterious Chest in Act IV, Gardens of Hope Tier 1.

When they drop, you will need to pick them up and right-click on them to add them to your Collection.

And yes, they still drop. I got them last Season. Getting the Mysterious Chest to spawn may be rare though.

If you already have the Falcon Wings in your Collection, you may find the Mysterious Chest, but the Falcon Wings will not drop again.

Note

The information above is for PC. It should be the same on console.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this. If it says the “mysterious chest” can appear after you picked up the wings than I guess it could appear before without it? I could swear I opened one but nothing important was in it. I guess I will just keep farming. Thx again.