Arcane power issues

Joop
I know that this would be the case.
But nontheless are the Shoulders the better Option :wink:
Not only provide they 25% Reduction all the Time, even if the Shild breaks, but they also give you 25% more Dmg increase, so that the Monsters around you die faster and cant even break your Shilds.

Should you still have Problems to maintain your Shilds, even if the Trashmobs die quickly, but the Elites just cut throw them.
Just replace your Unwavering Will with the Dominance Passiv

€dit says

And if you really just wanted to look for an more fire-based build …
why didnt you used the magefist ?
so you still had the chance to go with the orb + shoulders …
wich would have be a muuuuuch tankier build, but also with your wanted extra %-fire ?

Before our conversation I was planning to use the mantle in cube instead of the chest a few runs earlier I had tasker in there. Had tons of fun tbh. Will deffo keep as a goal after hitting the wall.
I am tanky as heck at the cost of damage like you say.
Everything dies not a big issue even now, the fun part is that even now elites and up are usually faster than trash. Longer fights with elites and bosses is usually caused by cc’s on me.
About the elemental damage you are right, at some point I was down to 1.65 and I barely saw a difference. But until I get a well rolled Deathwish to have OoiD in cube I stay on the Sankis.
Will deffo see what swaps I can do even now to maintain tankiness and raise damage.
Cheers bud.

Ok here we are, I will write down two sets of stats the Sankis one and the DW variant.

v1 Sankis

• chc 55.5
  • chd 390
  • cdr 52.29
  • Elem% 84 fire
  • rcr 63.49

v2 DW cubed OoiD

• chc 55.5 no change
  • chd 390 no change
  • cdr 58.25 swapped topaz for diamond in helm
  • Elem% 69 fire
  • rcr 53.63

Sidenote to @Balbero
Cleared a GR107 first atempt on the first setup, it was messy…
Swapped to the second setup and cleared 109 no deaths and on 8 minutes flat, better time than the 107. Although I had Vesalius(107) vs Leoric(109).
Conclusion even with this change the clear felt safer faster and with more damage. Just wanted to verify what you said earlier. And I have more to change to improve my damage.
Both setups are with the rest unchanged.

Take care :slight_smile:

Oh, I managed to beat 136 some minutes ago… surprisingly enough, Eirena survided that thing without dying. Her health bar wouldn’t even budge. I’m honestly quite surprised.

Good work guys, @Lexa & @Balbero.

Back to topic, I have to admit that I too saw what the OP stated when swapping out my Prides Fall. Attack speed is a killer like some have pointed out earlier. Can it be a good idea to avoid allocating paragon points in the IAS?