Arcane Dynamo and Hydra

If I have 5 Arcane Dynamo stacks when casting Hydra, does that mean this Hydra will do 60% more Damage for it’s entire duration?

And If I cast another Hydra immediately after, that 2nd Hydra will not receive bonus?

So in theory, I must cast Hydra only when Arcane Dynamo is 5 stacks?
The only time I dont do this is the first 2 Hydras for that map - to get the 4pc damage reduction buff.

Correct?

Hmm… Typhon is great. but no Teleport makes it slooooow.

many thanks

Correct.

Correct.

Correct.

Mostly. You may also consider casting unbuffed hydras when you first move to a new pack, or if the RG moves off your hydras, to get some damage going right away. Then replace them with Dynamo-buffed hydras as soon as you can.

The no teleport variant is only for high end pushing. If you are doing anything under say GR145 or so, swap Black Hole to Teleport.

I hit a brick wall at 130 NS practicing for Season - if it was worth it.

Honestly, kinda different playstyle but not so easy. I had to keep looking for that buff all the time.

BTW. I also have Elemental Exposure passive, but why no indicator? or am I assuming there would be one because I got so used to Tal Rasha?

Elemental Exposure is a debuff applied to individual enemies. Different enemies can have different numbers of stacks, so it doesn’t really make sense for there to be an indicator for it on your bar.

The icon you are used to seeing is the Tal Rasha 6p buff, not Elemental Exposure.

Elemental Exposure does have a less obvious indicator, it’s a sort of hazy cloud above each enemy’s head that gets stronger with each stack of Elemental Exposure you apply. It’s nearly impossible to track in dense combat though.

It looks like this:

1 Like

I was doing it wrong! I always try to get Arcane Dynamo buff first.

This tip is huge. Now the pack is frozen and I get to slice them easily. Nice Nice!