Arachyr impossible to kill Skandiel or Hamelin

What is wrong with playing a witchdoctor why do you have to

and you call us toxic and hateful and bullies

3 Likes

Well, in order to see what is wrong with playing a witchdoctor, you simply have to ask the question what is good about playing a witchdoctor?

1 Like

As you have almost 23.5K elite kills on a single WD and 22% of your overall gameplay has been spent on a WD - as shown here - that seems like a question you ought to be qualified to answer yourself.

2 Likes

thanks for checking .

i see you almost exclusively play barb. you must lack a ton of game mechanic knowledge involving everything except ww barb.

have you ever even gotten wd to 70?

1 Like

don’t forget his 12 other accounts

Is the answer “big scary spiders”?

Tons of stuff. I barely play WD but when I do I find the class really fun over all. Speed, a million darts, spiders, chicken. All kinds of good stuff if you ask me.

Feel free to check out my profile, it’s sexy.

Witchdoctor is literally the worst class every season for 26 seasons. The only people who play witchdoctor are people who like to suffer and lose no matter how hard they try. Somebody at blizzard is either racist against the Aztec culture or they main a barb. Barbs are low iq meatheads that would have trouble balancing anything, let alone D3.

1 Like

I mean, walking past your subjective opinion, accusations of racism and rather confusing personal attacks against people who enjoy playing certain classes in a game, I still have to call you out on something:

Spirit Barrage WD was a monster for season 23 and I had a ton of fun playing it in both solo and group. Beyond my own subjective opinion on how fun it was, it was highly effective as proven by how easy it was for WD’s to group that season and how far we could push GR’s.

2 Likes

Do you even play this game?

Witchdoctor had the LOWEST solo clear in season 23. LITERALLY THE WORST CLASS, and you’re here telling us how great that season was for witchdoctors.

IS THIS A CLOWN WORLD?

1 Like

Did you play the Spirit Barrage WD? I did for over 100 hours and yeah, it was fun. It was also extremely powerful, blowing up trash and elites left and right.

You reference the leader boards when all I spoke of was solo and group play.

I would HAPPILY play the worst leader board class if it’s fun in solo and groups.

Again, did you actually play the class? Or do you make these declarative statements based on looking at the leader boards with no actual personal experience?

‘Do you play this game?’ is a silly question. 30 second peek at my profile shows my account para over 3k and my current season over 2k. That didn’t happen by accident.

1 Like

yah real powerful, lowest Gr clear class. so strong being the weakest. makes so much sense there, buddy. you’re a real genious.

1 Like

Actually sir, it is you who is the genius and I bow to it. Engaging with you in the first place shows how foolish I am.

The real sign that I am out of my depth is talking with someone who will ignore 85% of what is said, twist it around and reply in a way that fits their world view.

As such, you can never be wrong in your own mind and we’ve already discussed how people who believe they are always right are the real heroes of this world.

Take care there man.

1 Like

not even like 5th worst or even 6th worst class. literally the worst class of all, and you called it the best season the witchdoctor ever had. haha

hahaha

maybe if i post about how the sky is blue, you trolls are so desperate you’ll try and rebut that as well. clowns.

1 Like

Is WD the weakest class currently? Most definitely yes. Do I want it to be buffed up to the level of other classes? Obviously yes. Does the lack of power compared to other classes make it a useless and a bad class to play? Absolutely not, claiming otherwise would be moronic.

Just because something has fallen behind in power doesn’t make it useless. WD has many fun builds.

3 Likes

and all of them leave you without a group and the worst for doing anything solo.

so fun

1 Like

Well, group GRs do always require very specific meta and for T16 bounties/rifts WD has several super fast and efficient options.

In solo GRs WD has fallen behind in power compared to other classes but it still has number of reasonably powerful builds.

So far you’ve provided zero evidence that WD is useless.

edit:

Just looked at the LB rankings. WD has 4 GR150 solo clears in S25 worldwide. Not many compared to other classes but shows that WD is still a competetive class.

literally the worst class, “but it’s good, trust me”.

1 Like

Yes, it is “the worst” performing class. Doesn’t change the fact that people do enjoy playing it despite it being behind in overall power.

Why are you berating others for playing a class they enjoy?

3 Likes

the least amount of people of all classes. for good reason.

you’re just proving my point, ty.

the worst performing class and the least played class, and these trolls are trying to convince people it’s in a good spot.

1 Like