App 2.2.0.12942 - Global Server Anomaly

Region: Europe

I played my main Normal Seasonal Demon this morning to finish Season 23 on the Europe Region after the Desktop App had updated to 2.2.0.12942. No problems encountered.

I tried to switch to alternate Characters to update their Portrait Frames. The global server seemed to keep losing track of my Characters. Some of the issues I encountered are illustrated in the images below.

After completing Season 23 I left the game to the Menu. (So far, so good).

When switching to my Seasonal Barbarian I got what you see in the image below. (My Barbarian is Level 1. Her game is set for Normal Difficulty. I had not changed her Portrait Frame yet. However, it shows the Chopping Block Frame selected and the Barbarian is not shown on the Menu screen).

When trying to switch back to my main Seasonal Demon Hunter I got this confused Menu screen:

Out of curiosity, I tried to start a game with “Unknown” selected and got this message:

Currently, the only solution I’ve found is to:

1. Switch Characters.
  2. Quit the game to desktop.
  3. Restart the game from the Blizzard App.

The game will start with the last Character I selected, loaded correctly.

2 Likes

I have the same problem today…
My friend can’t team up with me…

I have a very similar issue. The model for my hero isn’t showing up and is listed as “Level 0 (1763) Unknown”. When I restart the game only the last played/selected hero is messed up. When I try to select a different hero it then messes up that hero too. I get the same error warning when I try to start a solo game.

I did make sure these threads made it over to Discord to TS just in case they were busy and missed it. I did not set a bat signal on my notes though.

I am sure this all has to do with the Bnet changes that released yesterday.

2 Likes

Update

I switched to the Asia Region today. I finished Season 23 on the Americas and Europe Region and decided to see if I could finish on the Asia Region.

I played until my Demon Hunter reached Level 70 and wanted to craft some items for my Templar. I left the game and created a Seasonal Barbarian. I started a game with the Barbarian and let her craft items for Kormac. I then switched back to my main Seasonal Demon Hunter. I encountered no issues.

When I finished my game session, I decided to check my Characters on the Americas Region. I experienced no issues there.

Finally, I logged in to the Europe Region. As soon as I reached the Game Menu, the issue remained. (See image below). So, for me, it appears the issue is only occuring on the Europe Region.

In summary

Region Status
Americas No Issues
Asia No Issues
Europe See image above
1 Like

Update

I just finished a game session on the Asia Region. I left the game to the Game Menu. I wanted to change the Game Difficulty so I could start working on Chapter IV in the next session. On the Game Menu it’s showing the wrong Banner. In-game the Banner shows correctly.

I tried switching Characters with no problem. Only the Banner is wrong, and only in the Game Menu or when I click on it in-game to customize it. (See images below).

This is my Banner on the Asia Region, in-game:

This is my Banner in the Customize Window (and also in the Game Menu).

I started a game on the Americas Region. I am still having no issues there. My Characters loaded without issue. My Banner was correct in-game and in the Game Menu. I tried switching Characters and still no issues on the Americas Region.

The issue on the Asia Region only began with this game session. (Thursday, June 10, 2021 from about 4 PM to 9 PM EDT).

1 Like