AoV Set Bonus Synergy?

It felt like this was supposed to be the “Imperious” set… Yet there’s no mobility, you’re squishy as hell, and there’s no falling sword?

Before you say it, I understand how strong / how high GR it clears, but it needs to be fun to play as well…

It really feels like a lot of the Crusader sets don’t create the same synergies as well as other class sets. They often lack mobility, and you’re stuck pretty much always getting the base abilities in your bars of “Iron Skin - Flash”, and “Akarat’s Champion - Prophet”, not to mention the passive skills of “Finery”, and always “Fervor” or “Heavenly Strength (bit of a rip off to lose 20% for no reason)”

Suggestion to Change:
To change the set bonus’s slightly to improve synergies

• 2 piece bonus - Attacking with Fists of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven’s Fury to deal 100% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times multiplicatively and each time you hit with Fists of the Heavens reduces the cool down of Falling Sword by 1 second
  • 4 piece bonus - Hitting with Fist of the Heavens or Falling Sword returns 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 12% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
  • 6 piece bonus - Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens, Falling Sword and Heaven’s Fury by 20,000% and increases the AOE of each spell

Season 19 feels like the barb season, because of the combat fluidity.

Do you know that hammerdin has already incorporated falling sword as your damage reduction and seeker of light set reduce falling sword cool down. 2 sets doing the same would be in bad taste in my opinion,

Mortus, I’m well aware of that - but I feel that Falling Sword makes more Sense for the Valor set…