Anyone Try Pushing w/Blessed Shield S19?

Has anyone really tried pushing with LoD blessed shield this season?

The only time I tried was on PTR and got up to the low 120s before it ended. Granted, I was chock full of primals from the gift bags, but didn’t have any augments and low paragon. I’m getting pretty bored with valor.

I loved the lazy shotgun pre-shield of fury nerf, but having to use a stricken gem kinda numbs out the build for me. I don’t like playing the pig sticker version (even pre-nerf).

I was just wondering if anyone has tried yet? I’m starting to run out of things to augment and I have a lot of gems. Think I might give it a whirl…

I am loving Ivory Tower build too, the Shotgun version not my taste.
Played Blessed Shield before S19, loved its face-tank playstyle.

Now in season augmented almost all Ancients and now trying out rend Barbarians, like it so far. Played a bit with Monk too, but the Vengeful Wind loosing stack bug killing me. Even without it loosing Tempest Rush stacks, it is a pain.

I started out with barbarian, just because they got the wastes set and that’s what was buffed this season. Amazing fun, very easy to gear and play. Tanky and good at utilizing the pandemonium bonuses.

I got a few hard-to-get blessed shield items while farming valor (an ancient pair of fire swamp land waders, no less) and tried it up. It’s super great and fun, that is until you get to the rift guardian who doesn’t have adds. Over 120 it just takes forever…

Anyways, going to use blessed shield as my farming guy, and valor to push. lol

I’m working on it; I typically play LoN/LoD BS Crusader and Leapquake Barb each season (I’ve taken a few seasons off).

I have a few more pieces of armor to augment, and I’m looking to replace my mempo of twilight with a Leoric’s, then replace my gloves with something that has IAS, CHC, and CHD, so that I can play around with swapping different things in the armor spot in the cube.

I also don’t recommend using Squirt’s like I am; it’s nice when I hit a shield pylon, but outside of that I often get killed unexpectedly when my stacks (from Squirt’s necklace) hit 10 and I’m fighting RG or whatever.

Edit: I’m working on getting the rest of my items augmented, and getting a nice Hellfire Ammy.

I like Heaven’s Fury, used to play it before it was cool, but at the same time it’s sad that HF and its crazy skill multiplier 337680 ( 201x8x7x6x5 not to mention x3 shotgun ) greatly outclassed all the rest.

It’s a cool set. I was spoiled before because I had the gear for it when the patch came out (I play crusader a lot). So, primal this, primal that. Shield of fury was uncapped. I messed around with the LoD version of it. I’m used to playing lazy shotgun a certain way. I’m trying to make it fit that playstyle into the new set…

Well I tried it for the 1st time, got pretty decent gear on it, I just couldn’t put the damage out for some reason

farthest ive gotten thus far without running Heavens Fury, is GR111 with Condemn. P1000.

If you’ve got the gear, give BS a try. I find it about 5 GR’s stronger than condemn.

i really wanna hit 120 with condemn tho :’(

stuff starts getting hairy with condemn about 115 lol.

dying seems impossible even without Esoteric, i just dont know where im supposed to get the damage to go GR115+

I dont have much room for upgrades.
I got some room, but not much…

I think stacking area damage on everything is the only way to go