Anyone here heard about Undecember?

It’s a new ARPG that is releasing very soon. As of this post, it’ll release in Korea in 3 days, and then the rest of the world shortly after.

It doesn’t explain too much yet, but here are a couple videos showing how you develop your character and customize builds.

I know a ton of people will immediately freak out about having a mobile version, but the LINE team (yep, that LINE which is the messaging app in Japan) promises that the game was made for the PC first and then scaled down to mobile, and not the other way around. “No compromises”, they say. I thought it was interesting, since Lost Ark was talked about here before, but it’s not actually an ARPG. If you want to play an ARPG that is actually new, I don’t think there is anything else besides Last Epoch.

I thought it looked cool enough to share. What do you guys think?

I’ve heard of it now.

If I was younger and had better vision and manual dexterity, I’d consider it. Could be fun.

It’s not really main game potential for me, and I don’t think it’s really striving for that either. It could be a fun diversion and something to periodically check in on when I’m burned out on PoE and Diablo (like recently). I’d play Last Epoch, but it’s just too underdeveloped for me.

I wouldn’t worry too much about having dexterity. I’m not very good at ARPGs, but I still like them a lot.

For dexterity, in these kinds of games, there is usually some sort of timing pattern which my hands can’t always do because they start to hurt, especially from repetitive motions. But, I do still like to play… and I am not very good (I do well enough to get what I want done which is not exciting to others), but I’d play it anyway. Probably as an in-between sort.