Anyone else hyped about remastered cinematics?

I am honestly more hyped about remastered cinematics than new graphic for gameplay :slight_smile:

I consider cinematics video after act 3 one of the best made ever. I cant wait to see it in quality of todays cinematics and with improved sound.

Do you think cinematics will be in beta?

5 Likes

I hope not, wouldn’t make sense putting them there, they are very hard to make and a big part of the remaster effort, plus I wouldn’t want them to spoil it for me before my first playthrough

5 Likes

yeh man it should be cool. Blizzard cinematics where always good just so long as they don’t tone down the gory and dark nature of them.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to everything about the game, including the remastered cinematics. I’ve seen the “AI upscaled” versions of the cinematics people have posted on Youtube, they look decent, however we should all be in for a treat with what Blizzard is doing.

Above all, I’m looking forward to the “under the hood” enhancements, specifically the upgrade to the modern Battle.net platform. I’m beyond sick and tired of the lag, random disconnects and of course the bots. Fingers crossed that they don’t spare the ban hammer when it comes to cheaters. Get 'em, Blizzard! :crossed_fingers:

Probably not.

2 Likes