Any word on lobbys?

Maybe you never played original D2. but this isn’t it and I don’t see the point in playing if I have to go through a 3rd party to play the game properly.
It’s not all about graphics. why play a game that isn’t complete? I own and still have ti installed on my PC might as well just play that.
after 1000’s of D2 hours throughout my life I can say Im not missing much.
This is the type of game I could easily sink another 1000 hours into but not in this current state.

4 Likes

Cleary, you never played D2, otherwise you’d know how the game mechanics work. Instead you are acting like a spoiled brat and because you are unhappy, you are spamming the forums, like a child would who is having a tantrum. You are also trying to troll which isn’t allowed. Your actions prove you are a child. Bravo.

1 Like

yeah whatever ya say buddy. prob never even played the game before the expansion was released. you literally have no clue.
If you dont like me posting my feedback then go find a mod and report me. but considering I was told to come here and do this. you might be sadly disappointed

Salty kid, you need to get to work right. Gotta earn your $7/HR right?

1 Like

You were told to come here and act like an idiot? Hmmm… Tinto must have sent you.

2 Likes

by Blizzard I went to ask about the missing features and and they told me to post it on the forum. Still don’t understand why you argue and argue about how perfect it is. we just want those features included. you should too.

3 Likes

beg your pardon? I have one account. One. I don’t need a secondary alt account thank you.

1 Like

lol, great point. Blizzard would really be in trouble if they did that, and they know that. Blizzard’s attitude towards console players is HORRIBLE. They just seemingly have a tough luck attitude for us and genuinely don’t care about us.

1 Like

They love the way it is and dont care that we want it how it should be. and because of that IF anyone and I mean anybody who comes on here disappointed or angry because of those missing features they attack you and accuse you of making extra accounts. apparently I’m one of Tinto’s alt accounts…whoever that is.

3 Likes

Just ignore them. These forums are filled with a lot of not so nice people, who break the COC all the time and go unpunished, even when you report them for clear COC violations. It is clear that Blizzard will never punish their die hard fans for COC violations on these forums, but will be over aggressive when someone criticises them or their product(s).

sorry dave, but i been punished several times on these new forums…

I believe you. My issue is that if you dare criticise Blizzard, you get the usual trolls coming after you, breaking COC, you report them, nothing gets done and instead, you end up with the ban for dubious reasons. I don’t mind getting punished, all I ask is that those doing the punishing are fair and tar everyone with the same brush. That does not happen here sadly. Blizzard plays favourites with those who support them and/or products.

I just had a thread removed cos it was deemed spamming. What was the thread about? Why, it was about if you requested a refund on pre-order of D2R due to no lobbies etc, add to the thread. Similarly, we see threads saying “I just pre-ordered D2R!”. By the same logic, that is also spamming, but I don’t see those threads being removed.

I find the lack of consistency really annoying.

Dave…you get banned for breaking the code of conduct on these forums not for having a go at Blizzard.

Most of us know and have a go at Blizzard but we do it within the confines of these forum rules.

The forum moderators and Blizzard devs are pretty separate.

I agree with a lot of your posts…I disagree with the way you do it and it is that which gets people banned.

I can post various things about D3, D2R etc that I don’t like etc but if I do it in a manner that breaks code of conduct or forum rules then I’ll get banned…the fact I don’t get banned shows you its ok to dictate these points…even negative about Blizzard.

It is more how you do it on here that matters which is true for most social platforms.

Therefore, no I disagree with you in that you cannot criticise Blizzard on here…you can…it is the manner in how you do so that dictates if posts are removed or people banned.

Whether you agree with their T&C’s on these forums or not is also irrelevant…you cannot complain if the platform they produce to gather feedback has rules and you or others break them and they take action. They care not one iota on the content you post, the forum mods just care if you are within the confines of forum rules.

If you want to vent versus Blizzard with no rules then Reddit is your place and that place is far more toxic than the forums on here.

I’d suggest make your points but be constructive rather than personal, they are less likely to be banned, removed etc…and more likely to be taken in the manner of constructive feedback which results in the chance of being fed back to the people who matters and make changes.

I’m living proof of suggesting changes against cheating that have been taken seriously and patches produced…if I had acted in a manner against forum rules would that changes have come into effect? Perhaps but less likely so.

Be positive…offer construtive feedback…be critical for sure but with the goal to show why/how to improve rather than bring down.

1 Like

I was punished I wasn’t allowed to make a comment for a few days. I was getting harassed by couple of the guys here. assuming I’m just some moron because I want Game Lists and in game Texting and not interested in joining a discord to find party members every 20mins.

calling me some Twitch word that means idiot.
Apparently I’m so stupid I dont even know how to copy and paste properly. I guess it takes a real smart guy to know what CTRL + C and CTRL + V does lol

swear majority of them are a bunch of kids under 25 years old who have only played D3

1 Like

There’s truth in both dp and homerjnick’s posts to me.

I’ll just support one point dp is making (not to imply any lack of support for any of homerjnick’s points), there does appear to be a reluctance to discipline fanbois going ott in their efforts to defend blizzard in my observations of their moderation practices over time. That kind of inconsistency is an irritant for others too. I would speculate perhaps there is a cultural pressure within around that.

3 Likes

People that were spamming about D2 lobbies making a new thread every 10 minutes is quite repetitive and annoying rather than adding on to existing ones.

It would be good to maintain some thread of a conversation for each topic too.

I never said I was innocent, or didn’t deserve punishment from the mods at times. There has been times where I have been unfairly singled out though. And there has been many times where I have had to put up with personal attacks, reported them and NOTHING was done.

But hey, it’s OK. I’ve cancelled my D2R pre-order and I’m now very very very very very unlikely to EVER buy another Blizzard game, recommend them to other members of the public etc. That’s my right as a consumer.

2 Likes

I’m apparently someone else also. However a PC player has 5 accounts trolling every console post.

1 Like

Maybe you are annoying for making 5 accounts and being an absolute douche in every console post when you clearly are not pro console in the slightest. You use the same insult on all your accounts and I’ve never seen a single person in my life use it. Grow up. If there is threads every 10 minutes then it’s a major game breaking issue. You don’t need to open your irrelevant opinion mouth everytime you get triggered. Scroll on troll

1 Like