Any HYDRA build still viable?

I seen a lot of VIDEO of Lightning Archon Hydra build back in season 10/11. Now hydra seems to be kinda bullshlt.

Someone have any idea about that ?

1 Like

I believe the last Hydra play was with the change to Manald Heal and it’s synergy with attack speed. I don’t remember if it was nerfed, but a LoD Hydra might be fun af if it could clear T16.

1 Like

Yeah that was manald heal powered hydra, it was nerfed by 255% multiplier from what i remember.
We got some power creep since that would compensate for that damage loss, but that variant was only good for single target damage.

Some hydra builds im sure can clear t16 without the problem, you just dont see them since theres plenty of other builds that gets the job done quicker.
Apart from lightning hydra with manald heal ring, the next most powerfull one is mammoth hydra, and frost hydra after from my experience.
They are only good for solo though because if you want to play them in group the other players will leave you on the first floor while they kill rg on 5th:)

IDK how long it’s been since you’ve played a wizard but we haven’t had venom hydras since vanilla.