Ancient Primal Items

I have been playing Diablo 3 for several years, and since I purchased Rise of the Necromancer in June, 2017, I have had the Necro as my hero. Now I am at Torment 16 level 70 (1511) with 46 billion gold. I used to get some Primal Ancient Items, but have not seen any for the last several months. I try to get Primal items with the Kanai’s cube - upgrade method - and Kadala as well as in the field, but I have not seen any. I play the Inarius set with only one Primal gear. So I am hoping to get some more. I thought I had seen a red beam emanating from an item in the field several times but when I pick them up, they are just ordinary legendary items. Am I doing something wrong?

Your Necromancer is wearing five primals - chest, bracers, legs, scythe, shield.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/ingy-1984/hero/90932985

On average, the drop rate for primals is 1 in 400 legendaries. This means that your best expectation of getting them is to maximise the number of legendaries you get for your time spent. Run T16 rifts as swiftly as possible to obtain GR keys. Then run the highest level of GR that you can complete within 3-4 minutes. This will maximise the number of legendaries, and hence primals, you get.

Remember, on average, the number of primals you get is X/400, where X is the number of legendaries you’ve farmed. So, maximise your X per hour.

“I play the Inarius set with only one Primal gear.” means out of 5 gears I use in the Inarius set, I have only Primal. I got those long time ago, and am not getting any more Primal recently.

How long does it take you to do a T16 rift?
What level of GR can you reliably clear in 3-4 minutes?
How many of these would you expect to do in a week?

That can be due to whichever map you’re playing at the time. Some maps like the jail one can make orange beams look more reddish.

How much have you been playing the last several months?

It’s all about RNG. Sometimes I’ll get a dozen puzzle rings or bovine bardiches in a season. Mot so much this time… Only a few rings and no bardiches.

I only found 1 primal so far, too.