An old Wizard emerges from the shadows

Phrasing!!! (just had to post this)

We are gonna wreck face when d4 goes live. Cant wait to ride my sorceresy horse and be a closet barbie fashionista.

I just hope i will be able to keep up with family and work, soon as it goes live im taking long servic leave lmao.

Amos - gdzies ty kurwa sie podziewal???

Btw hope you are ok with all these fires in Australia

No słuchaj stary, nowa praca, zaczęłam własną rodzinę. Duże zmiany.

We are okay where i live, we have been covered in smoke for a few days every weeks with the changing winds but no fire near us yet. My brother in law is out providing reliefe aid with the army, meanwhile my old home city has been issued with p2 gas/filtration masks. Even if your not near the fires the smoke has caused extremely high air polution making it hard for people to breather closer to the fires.

Pretty hectic fire season to be honest. I think a firebird wizard lost her cool and went full aggro lol.

Im confused, is judenhat a in game item?

came to the wizard thread to see if the old guys were still around. looks like i found some of you. i was a nobody so don’t worry about me, i just read yall’s threads and posted comments now and again. gotta miss the cm wiz days.

Few of us are still here. I don’t know how far Tinne or Cratic go back.

We are Wizdogs again :frowning: :frowning:

I lurked a lot on the forums in vanilla. I definitely posted some even back then, but wouldn’t be classified as an OG by any stretch of imagination.

I wasn’t a big fan of the Auction House. I didn’t play nearly as much in vanilla. I started playing (and posting) a lot more once RoS was released.

I have been a wizard, and only a wizard, since Beta. :wink:

I mean, although I didn’t play much in vanilla (and didn’t start playing D3 at release, it wasn’t until around Christmas 2012 that I started playing), the first character I ever made was a wizard. The majority of my vanilla playtime was on wizard. Once a wizdog, always a wizdog!

I have a theory; it’s something like a reverse victim complex! Or maybe some people just like “Hard Mode”.

Well, not since Beta for me but looking at my own playtime distribution over all those years it’s close to that.

You brought up testing accounnts, from earlier in the Diablo series. There are a few beta events, and every time a team had beta keys to giveaway, there was a core game about who got keys, who won updates, etc.
Usually for each beta they post a beta server, These are accessible with a client for the beta test, or by selecting a server from the list for the beta test event. Timed server access is given for the event, and is not accessible after the test. This is different than stress testing servers. Rewards like titles are only associated with testers after a beta test is concluded to prevent client tampering.
A player can answer or provide feedback, on what they encountered, but usually themes, musical score, and the feel of the game get examined by players. I would encourage more player artwork, just because the Android version of Diablo style game-play, is getting to be one of the most commonly used.
I have seen too many story arcs posted to keep pets out of the previous version of combat. A solo player just can not break into game development alone, and even trying to gather a banner from previous seasons is hard. Not easy, so each ring is going to be tough to try for, unless I have it. The auctioning of content codes further complicated Diablo, even when I think the work was more valuable than the company admits.

Oldest as from a RL age perspective or from someone who has played this class? I have played wizard since D3 opened. It is the only class I play, and while I did take a long break (WoW sucked me in) I am back!

I played Wizard in the before the D3 Beta. Yes, there have been times when I took a season off. Who doesn’t?

Wow this thread is full of all my old Favorites!

Word, what up my guy?

<3 mi boi CB! Txt ya on the flip side.

1 Like

Stalk on my man, don’t stalk away.

Not everyone figured you out. I can only look into Diablo as if the ritual in Ultima, from Diablo one, had cast a powerful charm. (I can’t get real answers from outside). From my point of view I may as well try hanging out in acid rain. Summoning a devil from the lower planes, would basically end there game anyway.