Americas servers down?

cant log in at all, can join Asia and EU servers but cant log into americas at all
whats going on?
are we finally seeing the end of Wowablo3? can we put all the staff that didnt do anything to fix the major issues with it?

my game crashed first i couldnt get my characters to load then i was able to join a game then i got an error saying an administrater has removed me from the game…

Same here i can’t join a game it give me all the time a code : 395000

Yep my entire group got disconected back to start new game then same error code.

SInce S18 this game has been broke as “F”

395000 also and characters are not recognized

if you have trouble logining try this Deleting the Battle.net Cache Folder - Blizzard Support
how i got loged back in and game is working

1 Like

This worked for me - can’t figure quote out.

StationAce’s method worked

been playing this morning had 3 “game terminated” errors and then pops up that my licence isnt good or something??

Well I’m guessing it is still an issue with the server(s). It worked for me yes, but after first game working, can’t start a new one without que waiting then error 395000. First error before deleting file was 395002.

I got disconnected twice this morning in a hour and the last one I was put in a queue, I can’t remember the last time that has happened, it has been a while.