Altar season only makes me sad

The altar seems to be season only all of a sudden. Can we please at least have the auto pickup and auto salvage on non season, please?

4 Likes

I have the same idea as you, I hope everyone will celebrate for the altar becoming permanent.

1 Like

This is only due to the nature of PTR and will become permanent on NS when the patch goes live.

You can’t just take your character on Live which has no Altar and copy it to have an Altar on PTR, not the way it works.

1 Like

If this is the logic then a new created char nonseason on ptr should have the altar. I didnt try this. But if this would be right, someone should have made it. But no one has reported this.

Alright checkmate with that one, guess that cannot be the logic then. Just wasn’t put for non-season and acting like it’s an added new theme for now on PTR so season only, but rest assured it will be for NS when it goes Live.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. And maybe you cleared it up in your next post. But, just for clarification, here’s what I did for this PTR.

1. First I did a PTR Copy. (Season 29, no Altar).
  2. Then I rebirthed my main Character as Solo Seasonal.

I have the Altar of Rites, Visions of Enmity and  The Lords of Hell Themes all active in this PTR, Patch 2.7.7, Season 30.

I have  confirmed that the Altar of Rites currently does not exist in non-Season PTR.

I’m confident it will be in non-Season when Patch 2.7.7 goes live, as others have stated. We will just have to wait and see.

1 Like

There was a question about this, and PezRadar said it will be comeing to NS too. Why isn’t it in the PTR, idk. Butt we’ll see when the patch goes live.

Of course not everyone, because full altar in NS is a horrible idea. I’d hate it.

It will not. The patch 2.7.7 notes were updated (silently?) to clarify that altar becomes permanent in all seasonal game modes (seasonal SC, seasonal HC, SSF), it doesn’t come to NS:

we’ll need your help in testing balance changes for all Classes and 2 returning Season themes that are being permanently added to the game for Seasonal mode—Rites of Sanctuary and Visions of Enmity.

That along visions.

Non-seasonal needs a special version of altar with QoL only, maybe 3 nodes max, unlocked by different requirements.

1 Like

I don’t think so. The altar has been greatly nerfed, and many powerful gameplay has also been nerfed,for example, tal Rasha,Trag-oul,Marauder,Reakor,LoD Wave of Light,Mundunugu,Zuni,Aegis of Valor. There is no problem with the altar being present in Non Season