Altar of Rites not recognizing HellFire Amulet

Made several Hell Fire Amulets but the Altar of Rites shows 0/1 required. Tried game restart etc but no luck. Tried the amulet

Must be ancient. Try again.

3 Likes

Thank you. Duh! I need to improve my reading skills. lol

1 Like

I would like to add some feedback to this thread since I also experienced making the same mistake and noticed a deeper problem:

In general, the Altar needs more visuals to communicate exactly what is required. e.g. add the primal icon somewhere for this example, and generally add more icons so that players may at a glance know exactly what is required. Make the requirement icon and especially the text larger add some colours, and have a border or something to highlight key parts.

Right now this is communicated by mousing over the small icon. This shows a Hellfire amulet with no stats. We have never seen such an item before, so the ancient border and “ancient” text in the middle of the item name is easily missed.

The text should not be on a mouseover, instead there should be a text underneath “Ancient Hellfire Amulet” Where “Ancient” is either bold or a different colour since this is an alternative version of the base Hellfire Amulet.

When a requirement is missing, the text could be red 0/1, or even better remove the numbers unless they count over 1 and add a green tick.

1 Like