Altar of Rites - MOTHER (manifest on the ground)

Hi,

I’d like to see this buff have a different mechanic than ‘‘manifest on the ground’’. Having this spawned in a random area is mostly useless, the fact that you must move to the area where it appears, makes you lose time, and not only that but monsters also need to
follow you in that specific area. Also depending on the skills you use; the spawn area can be barely visible.

My suggestion:
Instead of manifesting on the ground, it should work like an aura that spawns under your feet and moves where you move. This is an endgame buff and should be a proper reward.

2 Likes

I agree, especially with the nerf to Truine of Love and it’s short duration.

Would it be such a big deal if this just gave a temporary boost all the time instead of chasing a circle down?

Father gives comparable shrine buffs to Truine’s buffs that last literally over 100x longer with Gloves of Worship that you don’t even have to equip yourself (follower), doesn’t make sense.

Okay so I guess it’s niche to catching up a bit is perhaps it’s multiple spawns in groups, but even then it’s not like they stack or the party would really decide to time them to get them more often (maybe just the RG if they’re like super pro mic speak I guess).

I agree. I always thought that the Oculus Ring should work that way too.

I play a Demon Hunter. When I kill monsters they’re usually near an edge of the screen. And when the Oculus circles spawn, they usually spawn right on top of some ground-damage monster Affix.  

1 Like

Yes please!

Hell yeah!

These are great qol/ universal damage buffs. I would use Occulus ring more often. Even drop that god forsaken Squirts allready if this ever happens finaly.

1 Like