Altar missing in PTR

^ title.
Altar missing in PTR.
There is no reason to test anything without the altar of rites.
Link to picture (remove spaces)
https :// ibb .co/ Lt4NS9B

Its there if you create a seasonal toon

Oh my god please dont tell me there will be no altar in nonseasonal, there should be according to patch note

I’m gonna guess it’s because of character copying your live toon (which has no Altar) so it’s just a PTR thing and when it actually goes Live you’ll have Altar on NS.

3 Likes

Maybe a pro gamer, but not a forum pro

It just says links not allowed in my case,
yeah, anyway, i pass this bugged PTR without altar, even with 500% exp buff, whats the point in wasting time… had everything prepared for testing in NS

Might also be intended for now - I just read the Community Buff text.

It lists the Altar of Rites, Visions of Enmity and Soul Shards/Hellforge Embers along with the usual PTR buff stuff. So maybe for testing purposes the Altar and Visions are season only for now. At least I hope so. They’d better not dare nerfing stuff across the board and then don’t bring Altar + Visions to NS. I’m already sharpening my pitchfork… :imp:

If this is how they want to do PTR, then I’m out. Won’t test seasons on a PTR. Nope, no way… I’d rather play D4.

But at the very least we now know which seasonal theme will be returning in S30. Damn, I would have loved me some Ethereals but oh, well…

If you’re not Trust Level 3 on the Blizzard Forums you have to post links as Preformatted Text.

How to Post Links in Blizzard Forums

1. Paste the link in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

Quit making us have to fix your links for you.

atm, there are soul shards on PTR, could be a las min decision recycling s25 theme.

Creating of new NS character doesn’t make NS altar appearing.

3 Likes

Back in August Pez confirmed that the altar will be in NS.

2 Likes

I believe it will be when Patch 2.7.7 goes live.

I’m surprised it’s not in the non-Season PTR though. I mean, what’s the point in PTR Copy if Blizzard only wants us to test Season 30?

1 Like

Dude, that’s exactly the purpose of the PTR.

You should be aware that the main purpose of a PTR is to test reworked or newly implemented features/mechanics. While seasons being part of it, I could also run tests on non season, for example with the revised sets. And I would have done just that, had they decided to make the Altar and Visions available in NS as well. Then I would have tried out how the sets feel like for me. But like this, it’s a waste of time - at least for me.

Reason being I won’t be playing seasons unless they recycle a reward I still don’t have. And for a matter of fact, there’s only a single thing I’m missing at the moment - the final season 4 portrait frames. Unless those come back by some miracle (doesn’t seem like they want to do that) or they introduce some brand new consmetics, there is no point for me playing seasons. I will most likely do that when Ethereals make their comeback, but other than that, yup, I’m done with seasons.

2 Likes