Altar and sacrificing blood shards

This is BUGGEGD At least on XBOX because I cannot pick up shards if I am to overcap for some reason or its just plain bugged, Ive been spending over an hour trying to get 1400 so I can get my seal and running gr a little bit higher each time (Solo) and it won’t let me pick up all the shards I am capable of holding. I can hold a max of 1530 , why is this so cringe?

EDIT
Ok I see the glitch , a very annoying work around I have to spend some shards at kadala for like belts then once I get low enough I can pick up the full amount, on PC its totally fine to pick up all u can hold then go spend some and pick up the rest. Why can’t this work the same way???

3 Likes

Because Jaguar cores in Xbox One and PS4 were slow when they were released. Performance would suffer a lot if it worked like it works on PC.

Glad you figured it out. I had to Google a spreadsheet of how many shards drop from a GR 120 LoL.

Yea Minor nuisance, but not as annoying as farming up gibbering gemstone from Chiltara :joy:

some of us have been asking that very same question for years…Blizzard has been, well, it’s usual silent self. They don’t give a flying you know what about console players.

That is utter BS. As is the excuse from Blizzard that your stash on consoles can’t hold more than 350 items. Cheaters have been modding their stash all season to hold way more than 350 items and playing multi player games with ZERO issues. Blizzard was just too lazy to give console players the same upgrades that PC players got.