All gear is level 1 everywhere

After using the altar on the 2nd node. “Items have no level requirement” all my items, gear and weapons all say level 1. Including the stores, the drops from monsters and everyone in Towne. Even my level 12 blacksmith only crafts level 1 items. I have video and screenshots.

1 Like

They are not ‘all level 1’. It is only the required level to equip that was lowered.
A level 50 hero will still get level 50 items in the field (and from Kadala) and Sovereign crafted yellows are still level 70.

8 Likes

What @yessquire said.

I have a video too. I don’t know if it will help, but it’s less than 5 minutes long.

(Note: The video focuses on completing a Season 28 Journey Objective that requires crafting a Level 70 Rare Weapon or piece of Armor. I also use Kanai’s Cube to upgrade that Rare Bow to Legendary, which requires a Level 70 Rare item).

In conclusion: This is NOT a bug.

2 Likes

Another one? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well today I would like to use an Enchantress Focus Armor, but is a level 1(one) because all my Armor is. After use second node of my Altar > but know don’t let me use a amulet…a reason unknow for me…

Hello:

You’re confused… like many other players, I suppose.

The Altar changes the required level for your hero to equip a piece of equipment… so, even if your hero is level 15, he can still equip a level 70 piece of equipment.

Not so for the Follower… your Follower is unaffected by the Altar. If you try to give a level 70 item to your Follower, and if your Follower is only level 15… you get an error message… because the follower can only equip level 15 or less items.

According to your web profile, your Necro is level 62 at the moment:

If you scroll down your profile, you can view your follower and the item level of the equipment she has equipped.

So… your Follower can only equip items of level 62 or below. Except the game does not show you the item level. It shows you the level your hero needs to be to equip that item.

When your hero reaches level 70… your Follower will too… and all these level issues will disappear at the same time. Both the hero and follower will be level 70 and will be able to equip any item that they normally would be able to equip.

Hopefully, this helps a little…

Best of luck in your games !!

4 Likes

Boubou_ is strange even for me, it’s the first time in this game it happens to me. All I know is that I cannot occupy my follower’s amulet > it is the only thing I cannot occupy. I have already bought two amulets for her level but they end up with level 1. I have been playing since I opened this account. It is not necessary to explain to me how it works, if I can solve it. Oh ok, according to you, at level 70 everything will work optimally. Very good for you, you are excellent at solving it, fortunately this is a game and not customer service. Because you would be liquidated.

Read the altar when you unlock it helps a lot…

Showing the original level can help improve clarity.

I think, the idea (behind the design) is as follows:

• On your first character, you won’t really get this far.
    Little point of even touching the altar before 70. (Extra XP, less loot, slower combat.)
  • From the second onward you use crafted 70 and safely ignore the followers until 70.
    Yes, it would be cool to equip right away, but no biggie.