ALL CLASSES UNITED: WW Rend

Haha, I’ll give you that.

That’s exactly what I was attempting to do.

2 Likes

Glad I got it right :slight_smile: I love seeing how people fight for their games and try different ways to bring a message

5 Likes

Please don’t nerf barb (or any other classes). Thanks!

13 Likes

Because real life is boring and people like to go to an adventure, lord of the rings style :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wasn’t part of the PTR this time around aside from a quick test at how bad the Monk set was (I hear it will be stronger after the next patch notes are revealed).

I did know that WW Barbs were very strong in the PTR but I don’t know to what extent. While I would consider supporting the Barb’s complaint war cries, I think that a number of other classes are still behind.

I am for balancing the game around all classes, not buffing class B to match classes N and W while leaving the other classes below average. If buffs and/or nerfs are required to match everything, so be it.

I know I will generate some ire from my opinion but without the full story (i.e. exact numbers on what every class was doing with what build with what paragon, etc.) I cannot support one stance or the other.

2 Likes

All the information you seek can found in the link below.

3 Likes

Never. Your community whined for the Chant nerf and was happy about it, after. So, I’m happy for you now. Karma always strikes back, hope Rend build gonna be nerfed to complete trash, i will be laughing out loud in every barb crybaby thread.

I’ve deleted my wizard and uninstalled D3 because of you, and will never ever return to d3 anymore, instead i’m gonna whine for every OP barb build in the future, I will spam new threads and will whine for nerfs.

Lol they nerfed barbarian before Chantodo. Probably for the last 7 years.

No barb cried for it.

However, DH and Wiz trolls were all over the PTR forums for crying for rend nerf the moment this class received a real buff (still weaker than wizards).

Get your facts straight before making claims.

But rest assured, I will also advocate for wizard and dh nerfs as well if they dont fix the buffs properly for barbs as the trolls in PTR taught us a very good lesson. You can still see them around our posts with 1-20 post counts. We were always buff for all never nerf, but so many trolls called out for WWrend nerf that we feel disgusted by the troll community.

You should keep your Wizard trolls in check in Wiz. forums. They are causing some serious damage to your class.

7 Likes

JK man, whatever. who cares about that crap anymore? #inwaitfordiablo4

1 Like

Since you asked, I care. I don’t want Barbs getting shafted in D3 and certainly not in D4.

6 Likes

Here we go… You just had to take the bait. Just because some trolls ask for nerfs it doesn’t mean you have to lower yourself to their level.

One guy in another thread accussed me that I joined the barb campaign to prevent any nerf to my favourite UE Multishot build, yet I ignored him. He’s been trolling me since the Squirts necklace will need a nerf if thread…

He said something about me not carring about if any other class gets nerfed as long as my build won’t… Well maybe I did say it, cause judging, by all actions taken by devs and their nerfing builds to the ground I didn’t believe barbs might get anything at all, if they were ignored for so many years…

I was always in favour of buffs, cause this is exactly what nerfs lead to, wars between classes…

If you don’t believe me just check the 2nd post in that thread… I was always against any nerfs even to chantodo, archon or any other no matter how OP it was…

It’s because of people asking for nerfs I’m slowly loosing any interest in playing D3 RoS at all and I won’t probably buy D4, just because of them. I’m just sick and tired of watching my favourite build or class ruined, cause some “players” don’t like that class or the build :rage:

Believe me or not, but if WW Rend build would make it to live servers even with 200% although I wouldn’t mind 300-400% I would try it.

One more thing. I actually thought about the idea of applying rend while you whirlwind, but Free didn’t like at the beginning. I was proposing to apply rend while you whirlwind to the 2 set pieces bouns of Wastes although, devs added that bonus to a weapon instead…

Are you aware that squirt necklace makes barbarian a lot weaker than classes that can actually use it in efficient ways?
If they nerf squirt necklace damage the gap between barbs and other classes will be lower.
If you don’t trust me, ask any of the pro barbarian players if they can use squirt necklace in efficient ways in barbarian builds.

Here’s my new idea how to make Squirt’s Necklace at least a bit friendly for barbs or other close combat classes. You’ll still take mored damage, but less than previoulsy with 50%…

I changed the whole post, cause my previous idea was bad and I admit it…

This idea might not be perfect, but at least the damage taken from monsters is reduced to max 10% instead of 50%…

…But of course now You’ll say it’s too OP… :roll_eyes:

You changed your idea because was terrible and half of the forum laughed so hard when they read it, just watch the comments xD…

Your new idea needs a lot of coding to make it work, and probably will end very buggy.

All they have to do is nerf squirt necklace, doing that the gap between barbarian players and other classes player will be insta lowered

Lmao another one, who thinks nerfs solve everything, cause it’s much “easier to code” and takes much less time

Guess what, sometimes working on something longer brings better results instead of taking the easier way out, like with rushing games and releasing them too early…

Honestly please stop replying to me like I already asked you too countless times…

If you want to ask for nerfs than don’t expect me to reply to you, end of discussion…

Say what you want I don’t care…

First of all i’m programmer, and i’m well aware that in big projects (like in diablo games) they use a lot of people to code/test, atm diablo 3 is in hands of classic games team (a team that is small and have to work on a lot of games, not only d3). so thinking that they are going to spend a lot of time and code into create a new mechanic that is not easy to implement in an item instead of nerf it is just unreal.

Second, squirt necklace is 100% more damage, which is about of 6 GR levels free of power, if you nerf the squirt necklace damage barbarian class will be in not that bad spot (because atm most barbarian builds uses FOT).

TLDR nerf squirt necklace and the gap between barbarian and most top builds will be lowered by a decent margin.

This thread is about WW Rend, let’s stay on point.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Say that to gasnick, he was the guy that derailed the topic saying that i was “trolling” him since the squirt necklace topic.
He also posted the topic saying he changed the whole idea lmao.

A redesigned more Barb friendly Squirt’s Necklace could also benefit the class…

As for Salamandra even if you are a programmer, than making items weaker won’t help, just make thinks worse just like with the lamentation belt.

If I were a programmer I would prefer to take more time to make an item better to open a possiblity for a build capable of clearing highier than just max 130-140 GRs…

Weird that devs could do it with Crimson set, aughild set, Squirt Necklace and FoT, which made all classes clear highier GRs much easier.

For you GRs might be just a number, but some average players would actually like to be able to clear a 120 or even 130 GR in the future, not worry about that their favourite build gonna get gutted, because one or two items get nerfed to the ground…

Why do I even reply, you won’t understand it anyway, you probably just like Micr and think balanicng to lower levels is better, just in the name of balance, who carres if a class suffers by these changes…

Been WW Barb last 4 seasons and loved the PTR.

Got to gr 122 playing with clan mates and thought the S19 theme was too much.

Why gut the Rend buff?
Blizz should have just gutted the S19 theme instead.

Blizzard please don’t gut the WW Rend Barb in next patch!

5 Likes