All Barb sets have done 150 in non-season!

On the Chinese server (non-season), fw6263 recently took down 150s on the final 2 sets, MOTE and H90.

MOTE: GR 150 , 19680 paragon, 12:45
H90: GR 15, 19697 paragon, 13:28

Wastes, of course, first did it back in Era 13. LoD, IK, and the old version of Raekor all did it for the first time last era (15).

3 Likes

hmm. I think he needs to farm more paragons… j/k

Interesting to see how much raw power you need to push the sets to 150.

1 Like

Well, just because that’s the mark where it did get done doesn’t mean that’s the lowest mark it could have been done.

For instance, for IK 150’s, fw6263 did it first with 18610 paragon, then 엔류 did it with 12557 paragon. So those numbers may go down at some point.

2 Likes

More than 10K paragon is simply too much paragon.

Is it cool to see? Maybe. But only the most dedicated of people are even going to care.

I am not and do not.

1 Like

When orek dreams become non season it might help too

I’m pretty sure Orek’s Dream is already in non season!

Oh, cool, lol!

You can tell how much non season i play

1 Like

It’s not really a matter of how much play, they are just that rare.

Indeed, I just got my 4th Orek’s Dream this season, and I’ve probably done 400+ GRs so far.

I’m just amazed at 19.7K paragon though. At the rate / level I play, almost exclusively solo, that would likely take me multiple decades.

1 Like

I literally have spent no considerable amount of time in non season since S16, lol.

For me it would take until the world ends and the sun burns out to get that far.

1 Like

Some Orek’s Dreams are terrible too. The last one I had was filled with Wallers and Juggs, the first map Festering that i opened a few keys before it put it to shame.

2 Likes