Ah no man... You are joking

The barbarian leader baords (season) have First dude level 7000 … Seriously???.

When you going to take this bot and cheating thing seriously in game???.

Taking maths into consideration, no human being can hit level 7000 in season in less than 1 month.

Just give us reason to respect you

5 Likes

Just a returning botter/cheater (look at his non-seasonal character).

Nothing new, nothing will change.

It is seasonal char, over 7000… Gr 150 in 5 min.

I know, that’s why I wrote what I wrote.
Just a botter/cheater with a new account

1 Like

Thats frustrating me, i worked so hard on level and gear… Am 2500++ on season. I Just felt that i did nothing worthy.

I understood you, am Just suprised with that Bull…
He stills there… On the top.

Stop worrying about the leader boards. They are meaningless.

Play the game, have fun.

9 Likes

Well, thinking like that wont resolve the problem. It is a problem, It is a serious problem, if i cheat you in game, you wont like It.

This posto,vis a requisting for an action.

If you’re really hard up for PVP competition (even if it’s just on a leaderboard), play a game where the game company actually cares about cheaters and routinely throws out ban hammers. Blizzard doesn’t care (much) about cheaters. Hell, the only way D2OG/D2:R makes money is by banwaving bots, then they turn around and rebuy the game… It’s a symbiotic relationship. :rofl:

Investigating and banning cheaters costs the company money… Big Bucks Kotick trimmed that “fat” long ago to line his pockets.

3 Likes

Play for yourself, and don’t care about LB. If you are in the LB, good news, if you’re are in a good place on LB, good news too, in any case, play for yourself and try to beat YOUR record(s).

(When I say “for yourself”, it’s not about ssf, just your records in solo)

1 Like

Where exactly are you, on the barb leaderboards? Are you even PLAYING a barb this season with the goal of leaderboard placement?

Like, I’m somewhere between 200 to 300 on Necro overall SSF in terms of GR clear. I think I was 14th on Masq set SSF GR clear. What are the odds that at least 199 other people, were ALL cheating? And 13 of them using Masq on top of that?

Now contemplate how you probably don’t care about Masq leaderboard. Or how that’s only one potential leaderboard sub of one specific category. What’s the leaderboard on Boss Mode looking like? Tons of botters there, too?

Don’t get me wrong, cheating should be punished. But you, specifically, should care a little less about perceived wrongs. It’s hurting you about as much as the person smoking a butt in a different country right now.

1 Like

Never.

Look at total hours played in the season. As of today, 2/13/24, there have been approx. 750 hours in Season 30.

Oh…

You mean 25 hours daily​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

750÷30=25. Thats so “legit”.

Friday Jan. 12 – 5 hours
Jan. 13-31
19 days – 456 hours
Feb. 1-12
12 days – 288 hours
Feb. 13 – 6 hours (give or take)

My math is correct. :wink:

Easy answer : they do not really care. Over 7 players cheat daily on twitch, reported one for over 30 days and nothing happened. Even had proof from several videos. They simply do not care

They just “don’t care” until time arrives. All those reports are looked at or they already caught them botting but awaiting banwave date to apply. They don’t act on reports as they come; that’d startle the botters community and cause them to update their software. They collect all the data for the banwave to hit so they don’t miss anything including their alts. Asking when banwave will arrive is useless though.

If you are playing this game just for its leaderboards only, you are missing out many things in… --game; the other challenges that it has to offer. :popcorn:

Easy answer: Play for your pleasure.

Solo, multi, leech paragons with a zDH or a zBarb (I’m going to have problems :shushing_face: ), just… PLAY.

If you don’t llke this game, there are plenty of others

1 Like

The “player” in question has about 650 hours played, so almost 21 hours a day. That is some dedication!

They miss a lot. The ban ripples they do mostly cherry pick the very high play time guys on the LB’s. From what I know from the bot community, smart cheaters try to have a average run time of 12 hours a day. The other secret is to not push until after the ban ripple. For several seasons, a couple of weeks after the ban ripple, you will see top clears with accounts with 20+ hour a day play times because they waited to push.

I agaree, but thats too bad.

Rules are rules and needs to be enforced. People should not stream and earn money by cheating. Also it should not take over 30 days for actions to be made.
Easy answer : if you don’t care about cheaters, don’t comment.

2 Likes

All they care about is ad revenue and view count. Whatever draws the crowd… Nothing else matters. If they’re shut down/banned for whatever reason, they’ll just buy another account with the earned revenue and resume their activities.

Sweet avarice…