Active clan JediForce For The Average Players Recruiting

JediForce is a brand new Active clan and we are currently recruiting new members.
What’s important is that We focus on happiness of playing no forced to archieve leader board. You be all that you can be and exceed your own personal goals, not someone else’s.

Fresh new beginner are accepted. Some experts already joined and happy to guide/help. We have vault,ancient vault run share and group for fast/high GR.
What matters is your love to play the game coupled with a desire to learn and help others along the way.

We also multiculture good place to learn new languages.

We have Teamspeak and Discord available to members. However because of its simplicity we are most often found on Teamspeak.

if this sounds like the clan for you in game search JediForce in clans. Alternatively you could post here that you’d like to join and I’ll send you a clan invite.

1 Like

Nice write up for clan recruitment. But then I liked it when I wrote it for TADA clan. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery so I thank you for that. You’re welcome and good luck with your clan.

You speech is absolutely great 100 times better than I can though. Hopefully you don’t mind for me to learn from you. Sorry that make you feel bad but people need to learn from someone better.