Achievements bugged for well over 3 years

I have been playing since launch and jumped right on the 360 and imported my save to xbox one bit I have I think 5 achievements bugged at 0 percent. Any way to fix because there’s tons of people hoping but after 3 plus years its obvious that nobody on the technical side is going to fix this and this is one game id like my 100 percent on.

1 Like

Are you expecting people to just guess which five you’re missing?

It doesn’t matter which 5, everybody has random achievements missing and has been trying to get it handled for about 5 years and iv been on hundreds of threads of many forums and nobody has an answer. They are all 5 unlocked in game but not on the Xbox achievement list. For example getting a necromancer to level 70. I have 3 level 70 necros and iv done maybe 5 or 6 seasons with necros. Killing 1k enemies with corpse explosion which is my favorite skill and I ran a LOD CO necro the last 2 seasons so that shouldn’t be at 0. And kill Malthael and reach 70 on hard-core. I have run through hard-core at least twice per class. And lastly enchant all equipment which iv done 4 times today and tried many times before.

1 Like

The only way to do it is to create a new save and register the achievements on it then restore your old save.

Still no fixed… Random achievement not unlock. Please Blizzard, add hability to force sync in-game achievements with xbox/ps achievements !

Same for me, achievement like Complete act V on necro …