• Proceed to Level 9
  • Check your Achievement Progress after killing one of the following enemies:
  • Blackstorm
  • Bluehorn
  • Breakspine
  • Lionskull
  • Steelskull the hunter

Current:
After killing the unique monster, the checkbox is not getting marked and the monster doesn’t get counted for the achievement.

Expected:
Requirements should get marked after the player has fulfilled them, like in this example for the DoT Event.

UPDATE:
After going back to a lower level, where I killed one of the enemies before and continue to the next level the former empty checkmarks for the achievement were now filled.

It is a known issue that the requirement check boxes for the achievements don’t get checked in real time. Well, when I say issue, I actually mean it’s more of an inconvenience. The actual requirements do get tracked real time at the server but the achievement menu does not get proper real time updates. When the requirements for any achievement get fulfilled, it will always be granted real time.

4 Likes

Thank you for the information, Kirottu!

I’m having the same problem on the switch. Can you elaborate on this for me.

@ToxicYogurt
You can read the conversation on this thread:

I had the same problem but “somehow” i got completed this achievment.
Also noticed that some killed uniques/ticked boxes in Champion the Townsfolk
were not ticked in Protector of Tristram. Finaly i get suggestions from Champion of the Townsfolk achievent. When i finished i finished both at the same time. They are related: Champion the Townsfolk is the small part of Protector of Tristram right? So on list of achievements Champion the Townsfolk disappeared and this is ok? I am playing on Nintendo Switch.
Regards.

Had been answered in the posts above a year ago.

Please read #2 of Things That Are NOT Bugs