Achievement (bug?)

Hi guys, I’m having trouble unlocking the demon hunter achievement “Then we will fight in the shade.” I’ve removed all my thorns, dismissed pets/followers, used rain of vengeance with every rune+no rune and killed 20+ mobs on torment 2 but still it wont unlock…has anyone else had this struggle? Basically nothing comes up with a google query =/

Are you killing the ten enemies with rain of vengeance and not just killing things while rain of vengeance is active?

You might want to lower the difficulty level a bit more and try again with just firing Rain of Vengeance and not touching any other skill to make sure that its Rain of Vengeance doing the killing and not some other skill.

Other than that, I’m not sure what else the problem might be.

Maybe an issue with Area Damage? Try to get rid of all AD on gear (and Paragon!) and try again.

Also, you need to kill 20 enemies with Rain of Vengeance while Vengeance is active. You need 2 skills for that achievement.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn’t sure about also having Vengeance active.

Edit: And the achievement must have changed at some point or there’s a graphical bug in my achievement list.

It says I completed it in '16. But it reads “Kill 10 enemies with Rain of Vengeance during a single activation of Vengeance”

Now it might be 20, but it doesn’t say that in my achievement list.

I checked the thing with Vengeance ingame, but didn’t remember the required count of enemies while posting, so I just took the number from StalkyBear. :wink:

1 Like

Omg, the error was on my part not realizing that Vengeance and Rain of Vengeance are two different skills! =O
Thanks guys I appreciate the replies!

3 Likes