Account locked Suspicious activity

so i get the account locked message when trying to log in and it says it automatically sent me an email with a link to confirm, but i do not get an email or link to use to fix my login issue.

FIXED: k so for all you other high IQ people running into this problem because you’re also so smart and intelligent that you follow instruction perfectly and expect results, here is how you can force blizzard to send you the unlock verification email.

You go to these offiial forums and you lick the “can’t login” hypertext on the login screen. From there it has several options to choose from and one of the options is “Locked account” and clicking that allows you to request a verification number to your email to input.

Why this isnt sent automatically i dont know im not working at blizzard but let me tell you if i were i would make sure this did actually work and sent you an email automatically when you got the login error message telling you that it sent an email to you automatically with a link attached.

1 Like

Odd. It should have sent you an email telling you how to unlock the account, unless something changed. Normally all you need to do is change the password on it. Glad you were able to use the system to get it resolved though.

Now, on to the good part! You can prevent this from happening if you put an Authenticator on the Bnet account. Adding that secondary authentication reduces the chances of being locked out by the system. It detects major changes in login patterns and will lock the account. If you have the Auth on it, chances of that happening go down.

It is free for iPhone/iPad and Android.

Here is the article on it that explains what it is, what it does, etc. Blizzard Support - Battle.net Authenticator

2 Likes