About Time...Marauder Changes

Should be tankier as well.

I have a pair of ancient TnTs rolled with Dex and Vit that I was thinking of rolling off the Dex for a crit stat… might keep it now for my NS DH in case wearing TnTs is the optimal way to go. I suspect they will be if we’re to fit both Hellcat and Zoey’s in.

Of course, I prefer rockets if given the option.

Even after the pre-PTR nerf M6 will be really powerful, among the top.

As far as I understand, the N6M4 was born in the first place because it effectively was what M6 should’ve been. Now M6 shifts the power back to the Sentries. While this kills N6M4, I’m not sad at all about it.

3 Likes

Attack speed is ESSENTIAL for breakpoints. It will dominate I believe.

This is assuming the autocast functionality will work as it did before. I’m still hung on the wording of the devs when they stated they wanted to bring back SOME of the legacy functionality. This leads me to believe there will be some adjustments to how it use to work, considering they didn’t like how the autocast feature ended up developing overtime originally.

1 Like

basically you just want the 2.17 breakpoint. it’s not worth sacrificing other stats for more IAS

Wasn’t the 4.154 BP proven to be the most damage by Uberjager when he presented the case? It was the BP also used by slowball in top clears when that was also a thing. Gearing for it was awful, but it was mathematically stronger.

good question. I don’t even remember how to get to 4.154 BP

They just left out the chain smoking…:grin:

1 Like

9% att speed instead of the current 7% rolls.

I still have that level 60 witching hour belt

Me too. Will be interesting to see if it ends up being useful again.

I have qiuestion to you DH experts. So now Sentries will fire your hatred spender automaticly. How viable Rapid Fire would be?

It’s not viable, because it doesn’t benefit from the damage buff.

Remember when Rapid Fire use to be supported by M6?

You kinda wished xenomorphs were in the game!

Maybe they don’t show up on infra-red at all!

They mostly comes out at night. Mostly.

Dang. I thougt the auto fireing spenders would get the dmg buff too. :slightly_frowning_face:

*Edit: ok now i understand now, the spenders refered to in the last line of the 4p bonus, only applies to the spenders that the set is actually buffing/useing. :sweat_smile: