About Firebird update

Walking is free…

1 Like

Well that depends on where you walk. Walking on the moon is pretty expensive. :upside_down_face:

Yeah, who knows how much cash they spent putting that hoax together.

Adjusted for inflation about $283 billion for the whole program. Got some nice pretty rocks though.

Yeah, you can even smell what they’re cooking once in a while.

They will announce a hotfix update on April 1 and when it hits live we’ll see they got us good.

for sure wont be this fast, but i think it will be before 28th update, im just glad they are taking our feedbacks into consideration

1 Like

He will get the answer when they are ready to give one not when he wants one.

1 Like

Keep calm my friend. Keep calm.
Where do you see “I want a date now” ?
Ma start question was : “When do you think”.
Please calm down now. Please.

lmao you owe me a coffee and a paper towel now

2 Likes

In the meantime

“red shirt guy walks the earth” d2 players gonna remember XD

1 Like

Oh, I so hope it won’t be so…

Oh man the outcry would be hilarious though. :smiley:

I feel like they should give us back either the 4P or 6P. Both might be a bit too powerful

They should just remove the interaction with Deathwish/ Mirror Image, that way they can undo the Firebird Set nerfs and we won’t have yet another channeling build.

1 Like

4h :point_left:

Hey everyone! Thanks for your patience and posts since the last mention of the update coming to Firebird’s Finery. I wanted to share that we’re looking to have this shared with you very soon and maybe as early as Friday (PDT).

My next post-update will include: Firebird’s Finery Adjustment specifics (adjusted in the blog) along with dev notes to share additional insight.

1 Like

It’s happening. It’s really happening.

We will see a Firebird reverse-nerf. The phoenix will rise, ascending to the skies in a fiery plume. All will bear witness to the glory that is Firebird.

…Errr…wait…, maybe since he said they were including developer notes on why they were doing something, they will basically do nothing. “We have increased stacks from 50 to 51. We feel the power level of this change creates a balanced set. Enjoy”.

Best for us is about the 2p

Update is up. 6 piece buffed to 5000%

Perfect ! S-Tiers now :grinning:

1 Like