A6I2 bombardment has died and Cru needs some compensation

Since Akkhan became the exclusive set of Avatar Phalanx in Patch 2.7.4, the A6I2 Bombardment has turned from a S tier to death. Obviously, the Thorns gameplay of D3 has never recovered since then. We hope that the Thorns gameplay of D3 can reach A tier in Patch 2.7.6. My proposal is to buff the Passive Skill of Crusader,Iron Maiden,from 50% to 100%, so that both of LOD Bombardment and Invoker can benefit from it.
The Thorns gameplay is a unique feature of the Cru,(Although the Nec also has Thorn gameplay, players are unwilling to play due to mechanism reasons). If LoD Bombardment and Invoker both can buff at least 2 tiers,then they can pass GR150 at 20K paragon not very hard in non-season.Then I think no one will say that the Cru is weak and ignored by Devs. Thank you Devs. I hope this proposal can become a reality.

1 Like

One can only hope! it need some help bad!

1 Like

Can I have Akkhan bombardment back?

2 Likes

yeah im not a fan of the rework. bombsader was always so popular, not sure why they changed it

1 Like

A theme that holds true for many reworks lately. The new Natalyas is also less fun than the Rain of Vengeance variant (which did need a numbers buff tho)

I am a huge fan of the Phalanx Akkhan gameplay, on the other hand. For farming, it’s the easiest build for Crusaders, especially if you run the Bowmen variant. And for pushing, the Shield Bearers are the way to go.

But, I suppose, such things are a matter of taste. I, in fact, genuinely detested the Akkhan bombardment play-style. No tears were lost when that went away.