A toxic topic that's breaking ToS, please shut it down

Yeah has nothing to do with the fact that alot of your posts are, actual trolling :rofl:

Yeah he does that, just takes everything out of context and spews it out to meet his bias.

6 Likes

That’s your interpretation of it simply because you disagree with what I bring

Who me? I dont flag anyone if I disagree.

The best part about this is most of the people here trying to make personal loot a thing are basically going to disappear when the game comes out and is successful, and 6 months later you won’t even know these people were trying to push it because they either quit in two weeks after killing hell baal once or they’re just playing the game and enjoying it.

5 Likes

You don’t want ploot and you now don’t want people to talk about ploot.

Much like ploot games, if you don’t like it no one is forcing you to participate in them.

These conversations only became negative when the FFA looters became toxic, so aim your complaint about that on them. No pro-plooter ever got toxic with another pro-plooter. This whole things started with FFA people attacking anyone suggesting ploot.

4 Likes

“I don’t like this, so no one should be able to talk about it!”

Get out of here with that Karen energy plz.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t that go for everyone? Yet you are trying to antagonize ploot advocates.

You are part of the problem.

2 Likes

I’m not and the fact you think that’s a statement meant to antagonize as opposed to just what is going to happen is pretty sad.

Personal loot if implemented as it was in D3 will require drop rates to be buffed in order to not suck. Pretending that its not going to be problematic just lacks foresight.

I am a straw salesman. I would like to sell you some straws so you can continue to grasp at them with your arguments :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just state what’s going to happen then. The forum will quite down because people will be playing. Yet you say the best part is the ploot crowd will just disappear. Thinly veiled my friend.

If you think new toxic pro ploot threads are the only problem here you need only look at the recently created threads by the OP.

As for the comment on drop rates, that is an opinion that isn’t worth discussing here.

1 Like

Not really. It should just be a sticky topic. Not “any pro ploot post”, but any post outside of that based on the topic. The devs have said it’s something they discuss, so it’s not like it’s off the table permanently. Just that as of now it isn’t something they are doing right now.

In fact, this thread itself is pretty questionable in terms of forum conduct.

1 Like

Believe me - when the game is released without ploot, there’ll be a resurgence here of the “I played 100 pub Baal games and got 3 items bring ploot plz cuz everyone uses pickit”.

The plooters of this forum will double down after release, not quieten down. Those of us who enjoy the game as it is now will be the ones busy in game.

1 Like

Its mostly referring to just a controversy that’s run its course more so than ‘finally these plooters will shut up’ sort of thing. But okay, i guess i can see how that comment can be read like that.

Actually, as for drop rates, its pretty much worth discussing in any thread that personal loot comes up because its basically a very unpopular inevitability(Buffing drop rates to make the experience not suck in a game with low drop rates in part to encourage social interaction between players) that 99% of the people who want personal loot either don’t see because they haven’t thought about it or aren’t honest about the consequences of implementing it.

low drop rates are just for artificially prolong the gameplay, and cover lack of any end game content

OK you want to focus on the drop rates.

Not to say it hasn’t happened, but in every case I’ve seen it mentioned no one is asking for increased drop rates. It has only been stated by anti ploot people as an obvious next step to instill fear against what they are opposing.

That’s why I consider it not worth discussing.

Considering Diablo/Diablo 2 are the pioneering games of the ARPG genre, low drop rates should be considered a staple of the genre. It’s all about the grind.

They went to far with low, 2 years of grind and not single ZOD, that’t madness and insanity.

1 Like

Rune drop rates are fine as they are now. Pre 1.13 rune drop rates, I’d agree with you.

1 Like

u bring nothing…it’s like empty words sorry…

smells mhm a bit of :salt: :salt: :salt: again.

3 Likes